Lesson one

NOTE: NOT EDITTED AT ALL!!

"Okay, so let me make sure I'm getting this correctly, you definitely want him back?" My mom asked.

We were in my room picking out my outfit for school. I asked my mom earlier to help me since she is more of a fashion person then I am.

"Yes ma I've said it like three times now." I chuckled.

"Well I guess, I'll let you choose whatever you want since its your soulmate." She sighs.

What my mom didn't know was that I was unsure, but I wasn't going to tell her that so she can talk me out of getting Nick back. I wanted to get him back, but not the kind of back she was thinking. Sure, I'll always have feelings for him, but he is my only mate. I plan on making him regret rejecting me and I plan to laugh in his face once he realizes his mistake!

"Okay so what's your first plan on getting him back?"

I only had to think a second on this. "Well first thing is changing my attire wit-."

"Honey you shouldn't have to change what you wear for a boy, and especially your soulmate." I looked at her sighing.

"Mom, this is the twenty first century not the 80s." She sticks her tongue out at me. "As I was saying, with the way I usually dress I might as well kiss my chances good bye. I want him to see how his rejection has changed me." I pull out a blouse to show her and she shakes her hand so I put it back.

"For the better I mean. I want him to see that I can easily move on as he can."

I've had nice clothes in my closet since forever, I just never bothered them. My mom brought them for me, hoping I would stop wearing my drag ones and now I'm finally agreeing.

"Plus aren't you happy I'm finally wearing the clothes you brought me." I give her a big smile which she returns while shaking her head.

"Yes finally! But I didn't want them to be used for something like th-." I give her a glare. "Anyways it's whatever I'm very happy for you."

I walk over and hug her and she returns it. "Everything will be fine."

"I just don't want you to get hurt baby girl." She kisses my forehead and lets me go.

"Well it's a good thing there is no way of that happening since, I've already cried out off my tears." I smile sadly at her before going back to picking my outfit for school.

"How about this one?" I pick up a white see through blouse with collars and cutouts on the back that I pair off with black leather shorts and a white sports bra.

"Very fashionsta, but for school?"

"Ma." I say exasperated.

She laughs. "Fine, fine! Just don't go breaking too many hurts."

"You know I will." I wink. I pick up my outfit and start changing. Changing in front of my mom isn't a big deal to me, since she gave birth to me and what I have she has. After I sit down at my night stand and my mom comes over and does my make-up and hair.

When she finishes she steps back and looks at me in awe.

I turn to the mirror on my nightstand and gasp. "Damn I didn't know I looked this good ma!"

She swats my arm. "I'm just kidding, but you did a really good job!" I smile sideways at her.

On my face she put purple eyeliner to bring out my big brown eyes on the top and bottom with mascara, and for my hair she straightened my usually crazy curly hair.