Requests page

HOW TO REQUEST:

You can write your request in the comments or (if you'd prefer to do it in private) send me a private message and I will try my best to make it reach your expectations.

Please specify the gender of the reader, otherwise, I'll make them gender-neutral.

Please specify the kind of fic you'd like me to write, example: Fluff, angst, smut et cetera.

Please specify the scenario or give a prompt if you have an idea in mind.

If you're okay with anything as long as it's about the character you chose, that's fine as well, just remember to specify that in your request ^^ 

if you need help with deciding what kind of fic you would want to request first, I've created a set of pre-made questions at the end of this chapter to help you figure it out. 

Hope It will help you!

WHAT CAN I WRITE?

ANYTHING, as long as it is morally correct.

Character/s x Reader ✔︎
Character/s x Character ✔︎
Character/s x Your OC ✔︎
Angst ✔︎
Fluff ✔︎
Smut/Lemon ✔︎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WHAT WILL I REFUSE TO WRITE?

No sexualizing minors. ☹︎

No rape ☹︎

No verbal and mental abuse unless the request comes from someone who suffers from this and is trying to find some sort of comfort, (you're not alone ♡)
     |
     \/
writing about things like domestic abuse in a simple fanfiction just to add drama and stuff doesn't sit right with me, since I don't want to mess up and not give justice to people who have suffered/are still suffering in real life.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE, hope you will enjoy my one-shots and mini-series.

SOME QUESTIONS YOU CAN USE AS A REFERENCE TO CHOOSE WHAT KIND OF REQUEST YOU WANT TO MAKE.

-Which character/s is/are the one/s you'd like?

-Do you want the fiction to be about your friendship or love with that/those character/s?

-Do you want the fiction to be about the character and the reader or the character and their relationship with another character?

-Do you already have a scenario in mind? Where is this fic set? On the Ship? On an Island? Somewhere else you'd like?

-Is It set in the One Piece universe or in an alternative universe like the one we live in?

-What is the reader's gender?

-Is the reader a generic one or are they one of your Own Original Characters? If so, tell me everything that can be useful to write about them.