Nico Robin x GN Musician Reader | Our Symphony

WORD COUNT 1420

REQUEST? YES

This was one of the older requests I had, I have a few more but I'm happy I'm finally being able to write consistently again. I really missed it. 

If you like it please remember to vote by clicking that little star either on the bottom or the top of the page and please comment if you'd like to see a part two or simply tell me what you enjoyed from this so I can keep that in mind for my next works. Enjoy ^^ <3

Our Symphony

Our Symphony

Walking through the busy streets of Sabaody the beautiful pirate, Nico Robin was making her way to Shakky's Rip-off Bar to meet with the other Straw Hat pirates, when suddenly she heard a beautiful melody playing just a couple of feet away from her.

She couldn't really take a good look at the stranger, but they appeared to be playing a huge instrument. However, she knew that she had to go now since she was already running late for the meet-up, so her curiosity had to wait.

She hoped that the intriguing stranger would be out playing when she eventually came back.

When they all eventually met they spent the rest of the day drinking and eating to their heart's content, which made Robin eventually forget about that musician.

After partying with the rest of the crew she was left with a strange feeling as if she had forgotten something that she really wanted to see, but before she had the time to stop and really think about it, Nami took her by her arm and dragged her out to go shopping.

They hopped from one place to another, spending a huge fortune on beautiful but expensive clothes and jewelry, and she wondered how someone so obsessed with money could also have a serious addiction to shopping. 

By the time the two of them decided it was time to take a break, the sun had long gone down and they looked around for a nice spot to set their bags down and enjoy a nice drink.

"Let's sit by that fountain over there, the view over the plaza seems nice."

Robin agreed and followed the redhead until they both stopped, intrigued by the sudden delicate music coming from that same spot they had chosen.

It was the same musician that Robin had seen a few hours ago. Now that she could finally take a good look at them, she could see exactly what they were paying, it was a beautiful white harp with some intricate golden designs painted over that shiny surface.