Teacher Shanks x F! Student Reader + Lemon towards the end | AU

REQUEST? YES

WORD COUNT: 2571

*WARNING*

This chapter will contain a lemon. 

You can still read it without worries and stop once you see the warning that tells you when it begins.

DO YOU WANT TO SEND A REQUEST?

PLEASE READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK CALLED "REQUEST PAGE" FOR MORE INFO.

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS 

-write the kind of fic you'd like (Angst, fluff, lemon et cetera)

-specify the gender of the reader-write a prompt or idea so I have a general understanding of what you want me to write.

-if you have a draft you want me to follow you can send it, even if it's long. I don't mind. Just remember that it will take some time and be patient.

-if you wanted a lemon, please tell me if the reader should be the active or passive one in the relationship. Trust me, that will save us both the embarrassing questions lol.

-now that you know how to, you can write your request in the comments or in a private message if you'd prefer.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"(Y/n) you're so lucky to have professor Shanks in your class!"

"I wish I were you."

"He's so HOT!"

You rolled your eyes as your best friends kept fawning over your PE prof.

"Are you girls for real?"

They stared at you as if you were crazy.

While it was true that your professor was like a sweet treat for the eyes, you were absolutely certain that he hated you.

"Why do you even like him?"

"Ugh come on girl. You know why. Can't you see how sexy he is? Look at his body for Pete's sake."

"Who's Pete?"

She blankly stared at you in response. "Really?"

"What? It was a JOKE. Okay? Chill."

Your friend sighed and got up from her seat, motioning to the other girl to follow her.

"We have Chemistry now, prof. Law is waiting for us"

"Oh, well good like with THAT."

"Thanks (Y/n), we'll need it."

You smiled and waved at your friends, knowing that soon you'd have to go to class as well.