Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies pt. 4

Request? yes

*WARNING*

As the title says, this is about Luffy cheating on you.

If this is a subject that makes you uncomfortable please do not keep reading.

1k + words

🔞______🔞_______🔞_______🔞______🔞

If you though that meeting Luffy again would be the only difficult thing you had to do today... you were wrong.

You see, even after all the drama, Nami was still a valuable part of the straw hat crew, and the role of a navigator can't be changed so suddenly.

Seeing her after all that time made you realize how much you actually missed her, however that doesn't mean you had never even once hoped she would at least bump her toes into a table.

Anyways.

You both felt like you had grown up so much, and as much as you wanted to hate her for what she did, in the end she still was the same girl who had spent so many nights awake hearing about your problems or calming you when you had a rough day.

The moment your eyes met you both knew that there was no more rancor left.

What really shocked you was the way she slowly walked towards you, her eyes never breaking the contact with yours.

She hugged you, and at first you didn't know how you were supposed to react, but as soon as she started crying and telling you how mortified she was by her past behaviour, you decided to hug her back.

She promised you to never betray your friendship again, you were like a sister to her, but she had been too impulsive and selfish to see that.

After a long time spent with your, once again, best friend you felt a strong weight lift off your shoulders.

It felt so good to finally talk about all those things that had been eating you since that day.

Turns out, Nami had recently started dating someone else, it was a little bit complicated, seeing as her lover lived in one of the islands thay had visited in the past, and letters weren't the best way to communicate.

But now she could understand the pain she had put you through.

__________

Everything seemed to go back to normal, apart from the fact that every time you wanted to see your friends you had to jump from your ship to the Thousand Sunny.

Luffy was trying his best to be forgiven by you.

He went as far as to bring you breakfast while you were still in bed, and he didn't even touch your food.

Although you could see the way he was drooling while staring at your food.

At some point you gave up and shared it with him, obviously making it clear that you were just being kind and that didn't mean that he had your forgiveness.

If he really wanted a second chance he would have to work harder.

_________

Luffy had certainly matured douring that time.

Don't get me wrong, he was still clumsy, childish and funny, but he also had that area around him that seemed to scream "I have changed, and for the better".