Luffy x Sakura Reader's OC Part 3 | "Sanji, We're here to save you!"

WORD COUNT: 2007

REQUEST? Yes

WARNING

This chapter contains spoilers from the whole cake island arc, which in the manga goes from volume 82 to 90, and in the anime form episode 783 to 877.

I reccomend that you read the manga/watch the anime before reading this if you're not a fan of spoilers^^  Enjoy!  

After declaring he would refuse to eat anything until Sanji would go back to being part of the crew, Sakura decided she would let Luffy alone to think about their next move

Suddenly a huge army of weird-looking soldiers marched towards them.

Even with their experience in battle and Sakura's strong abilities, they were not able to defeat the army and ultimately got kidnapped by them.

There wasn't much they could do now, so Sakura decided she would get advantage of the situation and get as much sleep as she could while they brought them to what she guessed was their hideout. 

When they finally reached their destination they were surprised to see that it was actually some kind of library.

The trio got imprisoned and they had to come up with a plan to get out.

Big Mom had taken away all their belongings, they were left completely defenseless, they technically could still use their ability, but they were too exhausted for that.

They had completely drained their energies, poor Luffy was extremely hungry, even if he was still passed out she could hear his stomach making weird noises. Nami was going crazy from how angry and tired she was, she felt emotionally drained and couldn't believe how Sanji treated their captain.

He betrayed them, and Sakura couldn't understand why they were still trying to get him back after all he did.

She didn't understand what made that blonde guy so valuable for the team. Was he someone extremely strong? Or was there a deeper meaning motivating them?

Either way, she needed to hurry and find a way out.

The lights turned on and some weird-looking people she recognized as Pudding's siblings came in.

They laughed at the rescue team waking Luffy up.

Nami explained the situation to him and after a while, one of the guys showed them a weird Snail that resembled Big Mom.

Sakura remembered that it was an expensive device used for communication but she didn't know how it worked.

Either way, Luffy tried to reason with the weird Snail, aka Big Mom, but all she ever did was threaten them and make him angry.

When she mentioned some girl named Lola, Nami told Big Mom that she was still alive and doing well, thinking that knowing about the well-being of her daughter would calm her down, but Big Mom's true nature showed and she confessed how much she wanted to kill Lola for betraying the family and ruining all her plans.