Zoro x M!Reader | Every part of you

WORD COUNT: 1407

REQUEST? No

WARNING

None. 

I hope you enjoy this little thing I made, It just came to my mind one day and I was like: "This would be cute. I'd actually read something like that"

By the way, I really want to write more Male Reader x Character (Or Gn Reader), since there aren't as many as F!Reader x Character. So if you'd like to request one head over to my request page for more info on what I write and how to request. ^^ 

That being said, Please enjoy!^^ 

Sometimes you wondered how your life would have been if this beautiful man sleeping next to hadn't asked you to come with him

Of course, you were grateful to Luffy and everyone else for accepting you as one of them, but this man right here had come to save you countless times, he even offered you to train together, promising you would get much stronger if you followed his advice.

Every promise he made got fulfilled, and with time the moments you would spend together grew until you found it impossible to live without his company.

He made every day interesting, mostly because of his incapability of finding his way back to the ship, resulting in you chasing him around, trying to make him understand that no, the ship is not in that direction, it's in the opposite way.

Zoro, however, being the prideful man he is, never admitted he was wrong and tried to find other ways that could lead him back, which, surprise! They never did.

With time you came to love that side of him, even if he got you in trouble he knew how to make you forgive him.

The sound of bedsheets shuffling brought you out of your thoughts and back to the real world, where your boyfriend was still sleeping soundly next to you.

Sometimes you would wake up and just look at him, not in a creepy perverted way.

You were genuinely mesmerized by him, every detail of his face, every mole he had on his boy, his scars, all the different shades of colors that mixed together harmoniously to create his persona.

Everything about his was simply beautiful.

Still in trance, you absentmindedly ran your hand through his silky hair.

His head moved to face you, his eyes were still closed but his body slightly bent forward to lean in your touch.

Moments like this were rare for you two.

It wasn't because he or you didn't want to, but most of the time you were both exhausted by a fight, or one of you had to keep watch on the sheep for the night. 

You were pirates, and it was the life you had chosen, but with it came duties just like with any other job.

Someone might think that in a harsh world like this there was no time for sentimentalism and feelings, that they made you weak.