Coby x Thick!F!Vice Admiral Reader Hot Springs

Request? Yes

Word count 716

This chapter disappeared from the book together with some other ones that I'm trying to find in my phone notes.

If you notice something like this happen again please tell me, that would really help me.

🍋_______________🍋______________🍋

"Mhhh"
You moaned as the warm water touched your cold skin.

Your blushed, realizing the embarrassing sound you had just made, and took a quick glance at Coby.

The young marine was so occupied shamelessly eating you with his eyes that he hadn't even realized your embarrassed stare.

After checking you out he finally realized that he had been caught and looked away.

You couldn't help but think about how cute he was, even if you guys were currently in a relationship, he was still really nervous to make the first move.

So, like the naughty girl you were, you moved closer to him, your body tightly pressed to his.

You slowly traced your hand down his chest, his abs, his crotch.

You leaned to his side and whispered in that sweet seductive voice of yours.
"Someone is getting really excited, and I haven't even started taking these off."

You leaned back and pulled on the strings of your skimpy bikini.

The knots came undone and your bikini fell in the water, causing Coby to look up and melt at the breathtaking sight that was in front of him.

"Like what you see?"

Coby gulped, vigorously nodding his head.

You gently pushed him, making him sit on the edge of the thermal bath.

Your mouths connected in a heated kiss as you started grinding against him.

Coby's soft moans echoed in the big room, making you smirk in the kiss.

You took his hand and got out of the water, making him lie on the ground.

You got down on your knees and took his briefs off, looking up at him.

You kept your eyes on his face as you slowly began sucking and kissing his length.

He tried not to make too much noise, still embarrassed about how much he moaned.

He bit his finger and closed his eyes in ecstasy.

"Mnhh..m..more.."

The way his voice trembled made you smile.

"Want me to use these? Hmm?"

He let out a high-pitched moan as your warm big breasts touched his penis.

The feeling was so intense that he knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Ah..(Y/n).. i.. I'm gonna cum.."

He tried pulling you away, but you kept going until he came in your face.
His warm seed dripped down on your breasts.

You then started licking his sperm off your boobs, making him turned on once again.

He was so turned on by the sight that he let himself be driven by the moment.

He took you by your feet and put your legs on his shoulders.

His face was so close to your pussy, his breath tickled your sensitive skin.

Without wasting any more time he began eating you out, his tongue traced circles on your clit, sometimes moving so fast that keeping your moans.

He reached out to touch your breast, pinching your nipples.

His tongue kept going faster and faster until you reached your climax.

.......

"You..mh..you're so hot w-when you.. ride me l-like that ahh"

Your boobs bounced up and down as you kept riding Coby's hard penis.

His hands grabbed your big butt, he loved how your soft skin felt underneath his touch.
He began sucking on your nipple, stopping only to give it a few more licks and attack the other one.

Your body couldn't take it anymore and your walls clenched on Coby's dick, making him release a groan for how tight you got.

Your legs began to shake, sending vibrations to his penis and making him once again reach his orgasm with you.

You took a moment to catch your breath, but just a few moments after, he grabbed you by your waist and picked you up, positioning you on all fours.

He pounded into you so fast that you almost lost your mind and began drooling.

Coby's grip on your waist tightened as you both reached your climax.

.....

After all that action you decided to enjoy some more time in the thermal bath as you cuddled.

Coby buried his face in your soft breasts, his face was warm and red in embarrassment.

He was so cute that you couldn't help the smile that was spreading across your face.

I love him so much.
You thought as you hugged him closer.