Zoro X F! Neko! Reader | Mating Season

WORD COUNT: 3209

REQUEST? Yes

WARNING

The following story will have sexual content, If you're sensitive to this kind of thing please do not proceed.

all the characters are 18+ obviously lol

Remember to like and comment if you like this story, it really helps my book.

It was nighttime, and everyone was fast asleep, except for Usopp who was supposed to keep guard, and you, who couldn't manage to fall asleep.

As you were trying to sleep, you kept moving around and murmuring about feeling cold. After covering yourself with the blanket, you started complaining that it was too hot and making it difficult to breathe.

This strange occurrence had been going on for quite a few days, but at the end of the day, you always managed to fall asleep at some point, and since a lot of people said this happened sometimes, you hadn't given it much thought.

But at some point in the night, you had apparently started to let out some sort of weird muffled whimper that had woken up your two roommates, Nami and Robin, who had woken you up.

"Is everything okay? Did you have a bad dream?"

You were too out of it to fully understand, but what you did know was how wet your bed covers felt in your lower area, and you began worrying you had accidentally peed yourself.

You felt so ashamed about that and started to fear having caught some kind of virus.

You assured your friends you were okay, and excused yourself to the bathroom, where you had a chance to fully look at your condition.

Those poor panties were drenched, and you rushed to your locker to see if you had left some spare clothes there.

Thankfully you did and after a quick shower, you changed into some dry clothes.

Looking in the mirror you could see you were a bit pale, and could feel something strange in your lower tummy, but you had no idea what it was.

You began wondering if you had somehow eaten something you weren't supposed to and were now suffering the consequences of your poor decisions, but the only things you had eaten were the delicious dishes Sanji made for you all. So you quickly disregarded that thought.

What if it was the water? Maybe it was some kind of parasite that had infected the water and found a nice cozy home inside your intestines.

That must have been it.

Just by thinking about it, your ears twitched in disgust.

You really hoped it wasn't anything too serious.