CHAPTER 10(Part 1): Reason 1 & 2

A/N: She asked to get the chapter 10 dedication, so... here it is! Yey! ^

I dunno about this chapter. I hope you'll like it. And, before you continue on reading, I would like to say SORRY for always keeping you wait. I don't know how to explain myself but I'm really sorry. I hope you're not mad at me. :(

Anyways, please bear with this update. Thank you and keep swaggin'. :'>

~*~

YOU

 I woke up early because I need to get to work. I’m absent for more than a week. Thank God, our boss is pretty much aware of the accident that happened to my boyfriend or whatever you call Greyson right now.

I haven’t asked him about our relationship, so.. I don’t know.

After doing everything I need to do, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I saw no one on the living room so I made my way to the dining area which is pretty close to the kitchen. I saw Daddy Scott reading his newspaper and Mommy Lisa who’s preparing breakfast.

“Good morning Daddy Scott and Mommy Lisa.” I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning too sweetie.” Mommy Lisa greeted me as she puts the spatula down the sink.

“Good morning. Seems like you’re in a good mood?” Daddy Scott questioned as he sips his coffee.

I smiled. “Well..” I walked to the kitchen cabinet and reached for my favorite cereal. “Greyson..”

“What about him?” Mommy Lisa said excitedly as she gets a bowl for me and places it on the table.

“Well he wasn’t rude to me yesterday.” I added a soft squeal which makes Mommy Lisa and Daddy Scoot laugh.

“Then that’s good.” Mommy Lisa grabbed the box of cereal in my hand and prepared it for me.

“But I hope he’ll continue to be like that.” Daddy Scott added.

I heave out a sigh and Mommy Lisa inched the bowl closer to me. “We’re all hoping for that.”

After eating and brushing my teeth I grabbed my car keys over the cabinet and bid everyone in the house a goodbye; except for Greyson because he’s still sleeping.

*ASDFGHJKL RESTAURANT*

(A/N: Forgive my lack of imagination.)

“Hey YN!” Nikki ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

“Hey Niks.”

She pulled away and smiled weakly. “Are you okay now?”

I nodded and grinned. “Of course!”

She matched my grin and led me to the staff’s room. “That’s great! You know, I’m happy because you didn’t let yourself get affected by what’s happening.”

I stripped down my clothes to wear my uniform. “I’m still a little affected. You can’t remove that fact. But, knowing Greyson wasn’t that rude to me yesterday boosts my hope and faith that he will eventually remember everything.”

“You know, you’re really sexy.” Nikki said, obviously she’s out of the topic.

A soft laugh filled the little room. “Nikki!”

A loud laugh was heard from her. “I’m sorry. I just admire your body so much. I wish I have some curves like you.”

I shook my head and started buttoning my uniform. “You know Niks, you’re sexy.”