CHAPTER 35(Part 2): The jerk and the dork's story ends here? Or not?

A/N: Looooong chapter! This chapter is kinda messy but please bear with it. I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm expecting myself to post updates once a week since I'm with my laptop again. Haha!

LIFE WITH GREYSON FOR 30 DAYS: CHAPTER TWO IS NOW POSTED. Check it out. (:

And oh, before you continue on reading, can you help me decide on which girl should I put as Greyson's leading lady on my upcoming fanfics(Black, The Gangster and The Playboy and 10 Things)? I wouldn't take much of your time. Here is the link: http://poll.pollcode.com/vobui (Or, click the external link on the side.) I need your help. Thank you!

~*~

"I'm hungry." Greyson said for like a hundredth time.

"Can you just wait? They're still performing."

"I'm better than those percussionists." He spat.

I immediately covered his mouth using my hand and gave everyone who might have heard him, an apologetic smile. "Stop being a jerk, Greyson. You're a celebrity, hello?"

He removed my hand and he glared at me. "I don't care. I am hungry." He turned his back and started shoving the people blocking his way. I just shook my head and ran after him, but, of course, I didn't shove the people away. That jerk, he didn't even bother to look back. Shaking my head, I took large strides and caught his arm. He stopped and glared at me.

"What?" He asked, as if I did something really annoying.

Catching my breath, I answered, "Will you quit being a jerk?"

"I'm not being a jerk, miss. I am hungry. I did not eat anything for breakfast." He pulled his arm away from my grip and started walking again. And since I'm not yet hungry, I decided to watch those performers again. I started walking through the crowd, but since they're all occupied at how those percussionists perform, they can't move out of the way. I need to go back to my place. That's a better view. Feeling a little helpless as I continued pushing myself in front, I felt someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the crowd.

I stomped on some people's foot and I heard some 'ouch'. I just kept saying sorry for every 'ouch' I heard. I swear, whoever this person who's pulling me, I'll beat him or her.

We finally got out of the crowd but the person is still pulling me. And oh, look! It's not just a random person but Greyson. With all the force I have, I pried my arm off his grip. He stopped and faced me.

"What the fuck, Greyson?" I bellowed, not minding if there are people around us. I rubbed my arm while glaring at him. "What's your problem?"

His gaze focused on my arm that I was rubbing. Okay, it kinda hurt. I looked at him, waiting for him to say sorry but instead, he said something that made my temper flared up."I'm hungry."

I took a deeeeeeeep breath as he look back at me. "Then eat! For Pete's sake , Greyson! You have your money with you. You don't have to drag me here and say that again and again. This--"

"We're on a date, right?" He asked, cutting me off.

"Eh?"

"We're on a date. So that means we have to eat together. How slow can you be?" He then started walking away from me.