CHAPTER 4: Morgan?

A/N: So, there's this story on Quotev entitled "Hired As Your Girlfriend" which has the same concept as my HAYG but instead of Greyson, she used 1D.  http://www.quotev.com/story/2097454/Hired-As-Your-Girlfriend/ (or click the external link) NOW, if you know who the owner of the account is, please tell her to take down the story. Plagiarism isn't cute. Okay? Thank you.

~*~

*GREYSON*

“I wanna make you smile, whenever you’re sad. Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.”

Upon hearing that familiar song, the reflexes of my neck turned to her. I dunno but, something familiar hit my chest. It was coming from the girl’s phone. I looked at her as she slowly pressed the phone to her cheek. Someone’s calling her too? Cool. The hell I care. I avoided her gaze and looked on the other side.

“Greyson.” Said the voice from the line. Lauren answered!

“Lauren? Where are you?”

“G-greyson.”

Wait. Why am I hearing two voices? I looked at YN and she was trying to prevent her tears from falling. Ohh. Don’t tell me…

“Lauren?” I said, referring to the girl who’s in my room right now. Her eyes widened as well as Joel’s. “Is that you? What happened? Did you undergo plastic surgery?” I ended the call and put the phone on my bed. Her perfectly manicured eyebrows knitted in confusion. “They did great huh. I wasn’t able to recognize you. Now I know why you’re telling me you’re my girlfriend.” I chuckled at my stupidity. “Because you’re Lauren! You even dyed your hair! And, you’re wearing contacts. Come here!” I extended my arm for a hug. But, she started crying. What have I done? Are those tears of joy? Is she happy because finally, I recognized her?

Joel rubbed her back and whispered something. Then he turned to me, but his arms were still around the girl’s waist. Uh, Lauren, I mean. He was glaring at me. Uh, why?

“Dude! She’s not Lauren, okay? YN’s hundred times better than her. What happened to your brain? You’re not thinking!” Joel shouted.

“Hey! You can’t blame me.I found Lauren’s number here in my phone. So, I called it. Then, her phone rang. So, it means, she’s Lauren.” I tried not to shout.

“What’s the name?” This time, Joel calmed down.

“M-my Life..” I actually got confused. The last time I remembered, it’s just Lauren. But when I typed Lauren, there were no results. So, I went to look in the contacts one by one. Then, I saw ‘My Life’, and thought maybe it’s her. Because she’s my girlfriend.

“See? My Life. It’s YN’s number.”

“Why do I have her number? Why is it programmed as ‘My Life’ and not something else? Maybe, geek? Dork? Nerd? Why ‘My Life’?” I felt a snap on my head causing me to squint.

“Because he’s your girlfriend! How many times do I have to tell you that? God damn it, Greyson! You lost your memory from the past two years. And for the last two years, you haven’t met each other. Oh, you haven’t met her I should say.”

“STOP!” The girl whom I thought Lauren screamed causing Eben to fall from the sofa. “Joel, don’t force him. Just.. just stop. It might cause him a terrible migraine.” After saying that, she ran out of the door. Still crying.

I felt sorry for that girl.

“Today is supposed to be your one year anniversary.” Joel mumbled when YN was out of the sight.