CHAPTER 33: Weird acts + The plan

A/N: This story has been going on for, I think, seven months? And that's quite a long time. I feel ashamed. I'm trying my best to finish the remaining chapters before I get so busy for my OJT. *sigh* Okay, I hope you're not mad at me or anything.

Do you miss Greyson's POV? Well, he have one here. (:

One follower to go before I reached 500! Yay! *does chicken dance* THANK YOU SO MUCH. MEANS A LOT. :*

Lovely Keaton edit from @iLoveLogan_09--->

You can still send yours. (: Best one gets a dedication.

And oh, if you're interested in reading the Tagalog version of HAYG, I posted the prologue. (: Click the external link if you want to read it. I used KathNiel. (:

Enjoy. xx

~*~

*KEATON*

“Keaton! I brought you dinner!”

That’s YN…

It has been four days…

Four days since she started acting weirdly.

What do I mean by weird?

Well, remember when she just barge in my hotel room and told me she cooked breakfast for me? That doesn’t end there. She didn’t go to her work and she spent the rest of the day with me. She even told me she was planning to resign on her work. And when I asked why, you wouldn’t believe what she said…

“I want to spend more time with you.”

Man, you don’t know how happy that made me. My brain wasn’t able to process what she said immediately so I stared at her with my mouth ajar for a few minutes. Until she said…

“I’m serious, Keaton.”

I asked her why…

“My reason’s not important. What I really wanted is to be with you every day. I might get sound weird but you won’t push me away right?”

After she said that, I just stood up from my seat and hugged her.

“YN, why would I push you away when that’s what I wanted too? I’m not losing my sanity to push you away.”

And, like what she planned, the next day she resigned. I told her not to do it but she insisted and she won’t listen no matter what I say so I let her be.

She’s so cheerful every day. Far from the YN I know when she and Greyson broke up. She is always smiling and we never saw her sad or crying after the night that she came home with those puffy red eyes. And that’s really weird for someone who just came from a heart break. If you know what I mean? And there came a point when we had some cameras following us around whenever we go out. Yesterday, we were on the news! They were concluding that I’m her new boyfriend. That’s insane! Well, not that I don’t like the idea, it’s just that, those people should be considerate. YN is not the kind of girl who would date a guy after a break up. I was dead worried about YN’s reaction about the news, but, since she’s really acting really weird, she told me…

“Let them be. It doesn’t really matter if I get rumored with you.”

Like, what? I told Nikki about her reaction and like me, she can’t believe it. So, Nikki and I got really curious on why she’s acting like that to the point that we asked her about it.

“Guys, I’m happy with what I’m doing. Resigning and being with Keaton everyday helps me to forget about… about the pain. Can you just at least support me?”