CHAPTER 23: "He's a jerk, but I love him."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!! LAUREN YOU LYING MACHINE!!!! -____________- Keaton came to the rescue though :""/

I think Keaton has a disease or something....I think he's sick...Just guessing...

Can't wait for Alexa and the rest of the chance family's reaction..

-moimagentapixie

A/N: You'll know why I chose her comment if you read this chapter. :) I know you're curious how Keaton and Greyson found out about Lauren and YN's meet up, so you'll know their POVs before the incident. And, for those who are in #TeamKeaton, you'll know the reason why Keaton came back.

THIS IS JUST A FILLER FOR THE LAST UPDATE. Please understand that I won't update everyday or every other day since I'm back to school. The next update might be on weekends.

And, I have a little announcement:

If you know how to edit a book cover, please do me a favor-- I need a better cover for this story. Send me your edits on my Twitter (@grexymazing) or on my Facebook. I'll be looking forward to your edits. Thank you! :*

~*~

*GREYSON*

“Greyson! You’re phone is ringing.”

“Greyson!”

“Greyson! I said you’re phone is ringing!” I snapped out and saw Troy looking at me.

“What?” I spat at him.

“Your phone is ringing.” He shook his head.

I looked down at the table and saw Morgan calling. My mind was occupied YN and how should I fix this. Troy has been constantly bugging me about making it up to YN. I’m trying! But she won’t answer my calls. I told them I’ll let her clear her mind first but they said I should fix everything right away! They’re pressuring me.

I slid my thumb across the screen and pressed the phone on my cheek. “Hello Morgan?”

“Oh my god! What took you so long to pick up the phone?” Panic was in her voice which made my heart thump faster.

“W-what happened?”

“Lauren told me YN wanted to talk to her.”

“What?!” I exclaimed.

“Y-yes. And, I’m worried for Lauren. You know, they might hurt each other. The issue haven’t die so I’m sure YN is still angry or what. Greyson please go in there and stop them. Please. Lauren wanted to make it up to YN so she agreed on meeting her. But she’s so vulnerable and might break down. They’re meeting in a restaurant at exactly 1:00 P.M.”

I glanced at my wristwatch. 1:30 P.M. “Shit. What restaurant?”

“Angelo’s restaurant. Go there now, please.”

“Okay. I’ll go there. Bye.” I hang up and slid the phone onto my pocket. I looked at Troy. “I need to go. Lauren and YN are talking right now and I need to be there. Bye.”

Troy opened his mouth to speak but I turned my back at him as well as the other people in the studio and stormed out.

*KEATON*

I took a capsule of my beta blocker after experiencing a sudden chest pain. Fuck this. Why do I even have to experience this? Can I just die right away instead of waiting for less than two months? This disease is a burden. I cursed it! It’s the reason why I left YN two years ago. I need to take some risk and have some surgical myectomy. I didn’t want to do it at first because I didn’t want to leave YN. But come to think of it, if I survived, I can go back here and we can live peacefully and happy. So on the last minute, we decided to go. But that was the last time I talked to the girl I love.