Receiving an award without the members

Leon was used to doing work without the boys for some portion of the year. But he never attended award shows without his members. To also be nominated for an award with his name alone, was something new. He understood that Stray Kids was still a starting group so the awards under their belt weren't numerous yet. So him getting nominated solely on his own was even more unlikely yet here he was. Against big names for the award of rising music producer of the year and with his team (Labyrinth Hub) as the rising entertainment production team. These awards were one of the biggest to receive and being a nominee was a big thing in itself.

While the program was commencing, most were just enjoying and meeting new people. There were nominees, stakeholders, and fans among the audience and it was fairly packed. Leon wished he could have invited his members but the seats were exactly for his team and his members were fairly busy themselves. So he pushed those thoughts away and was just excited to see them after this show.

"The nominees for the Rising Entertainment Production Team we have...Labyrinth Hub," there on the screen flashed the films, music videos, songs, artists, and all they have been credited for. There were group photos of the team too and some individual photos of the most prominent members. Leon was included in that, but it was not the usual photos of him on stage or for a photoshoot but of him in the studio in collaboration with other artists. The fans cheered and he blushed at the looks his table got. "The winner for the Rising Entertainment Production Team 2019 is...Labyrinth Hub!" They were all looking at each other in disbelief before the most senior member stood up and pushed the others to the same. They walked to the stage and other people were cheering for them and smiling. The most senior member was the one to receive the award and made sure all her members were on stage as she made the speech from them. "Good evening! We are ever so grateful to receive this award. We don't come from a big company, as most know we are an independent team, because we banded together talented yet underrated people. We hope that all the people we represent know that our dreams and recognition are possible. This award is also for you lost navigators stuck in the maze." With that, the team bowed and went back to their seats. They were all high from happiness and were rejoicing.

Leon was very proud and happy that the team received this award that he almost forgot he was up for another. All had just finished watching the short film award, and most were emotional and amazed. It did deserve that award because it was in line with what the world had to hear now. "Now we move forward to the next award for the night. The nominees for the Rising Music Producer of the Year," then that was when he just remembered. Most of the other nominees were people he had seen or worked with too, so he was very honored to be up there with them. "Leon," there were seven single songs that were shown. Then there were two albums before a photo of him from a magazine had been shown. It was a simple photo really, it was at the time wherein the magazine was interested to see the faces of the Labyrinth Hub. He was wearing a white shirt with fitted slacks and hanging from his neck were headphones. It also showed his caption from the magazine wherein his members were teasing him.

"And the winner is...Leon from Labyrinth Hub!" The man almost froze up. His members forced him to stand and he stumbled a bit, before walking on stage. He shook hands with the people who introduced him, and he was surprised to be pulled into a hug by these artists too. He got the award and smiled at the audience as he adjusted the mic.

"Hello, first of all, I want to say thank you

"Hello, first of all, I want to say thank you. I dedicate this recognition to my team, to my fans, to my family, to my Korean company, and to the members of Stray Kids.

I always loved looking at the behind the scenes things of any production. I knew there was magic somewhere there. But when I joined that world I soon came to find out there was none. It was hard work that moved the world. It made everything harder but it made me believe my dreams were nearer. So to receive an award for being a music producer is something I am very thankful for. To all the Stays and Navigators out there, you just have to believe that if there is any magic it comes from you and the people who surround you. Thank you!" The applause was heard and when he got back to his table his team was hugging him and congratulating him. They even teased him about including his catchphrase but he loved them for it.

The award show continued on and everyone was having a great time. The food was delicious and everyone was so full. Most were waiting to go home and get a good rest. They were lucky their building was near the venue, so earlier rest then. But Leon couldn't sleep as he had a flight in four hours so he had to pack everything. Once he finished packing, he was planning to just read when he got a notification from vlive. To his surprise, it was his members, Stray Kids.

They were all in practice attire and were sweaty but they all had big smiles on their faces. "Hey Stays, I hope you spammed Leon enough for him to see this vlive." Chan was the one to tease and it brought a big smile to his face. He missed them so much already. "But we didn't have this vlive to profess us wanting him to get back earlier, but it is because of an award show that just happened an hour ago."

"He's his own person and there can be nobody like him

"He's his own person and there can be nobody like him. He made his own name from scratch. Even before this (Stray Kids) all started, and people should remember that. We are very lucky and very proud to have him as a part of our close-knit group. We love you, Leon. You truly deserve that award you got. Sorry, we weren't there to see you receive it live, but we'll celebrate when you get back!" Leon was in shock to find out that they had watched. He didn't want to burden them and tell them the exact time it was happening yet they found a way to watch.

At that thought, he packed quicker and asked his manager if they could drive to the airport already.