Guiltily Favored

The industry favored the profitable. Others would argue it would be the beautiful, the talented, or the relatable. But no, how many celebrities with glamor beyond the bounds of society's standards are ridiculed online? How many talented were erased from their works and claimed by others' hands? In fact, how many celebrity TV shows excuse luxury and ignorance? So, it wasn't only one box. To be wanted and chased by society, one had to be a combination worth exchange for attention, screen time, and money.

 To be wanted and chased by society, one had to be a combination worth exchange for attention, screen time, and money

Leon was profitable nowadays. He fit right in the boxes of trending faces, he can hold a tune, and he was someone people look up to but at a distance enough to shake hands with. And yet, he still didn't understand why he was a perfect lottery code for his company. Weren't the other boys too? Why isolate him from the rest and call him a step more than them when they debuted at the same time?

He felt spiders peak at his skin when they proposed the opportunity. Many big names were tossed around the room, a promise of his rise and engravement to the entertainment industry. And it was tempting, to greed over the possibility of his name being one of those household winners. But, Leon, who was once a one-man producer, forgot the concept of solo fame. He loved awaiting awards with his members. And now, shaking hands and hearing schedules, made the spiderweb feel too real. The boy was another thing trapped in the web, the moving chains around him operated by a predator called fame.

Maybe all the feelings left from the meeting were pigments on his skin, for his boyfriends noticed the unsettling atmosphere immediately. The two boys to see him first were Minho and Felix, both initially locked at foreheads but breaking apart upon seeing his dragging figure. Even if their lips still reddened in a manner questionable, they proceeded to hug him, taking him in their arms as they left the reason in the wind for now.

They sat on the couch of their apartment, Felix eagerly straddling Leon's lap to curl into him, listening to his heartbeat for any word it might spill

They sat on the couch of their apartment, Felix eagerly straddling Leon's lap to curl into him, listening to his heartbeat for any word it might spill. While they situated into each other, calling warmth at the other's presence, Minho called on Han, asking the four other boys to go to their apartment. "Code Black for Leon, something's happened, we don't know yet." And when he went back in, the two maknaes piled in. Jeongin curled at Leon's feet as Seungmin held a cup of water beside the older boy. It was a situation worth couple definitions, but their lion's face told them it was anything but ideal. "What happened, baby?" Minho sat at by the couch's head to leave space for the incoming four. But also to be within reach, having hand caress Leon's jaw, dark eyes running underneath his thumb gently.