[Kingdom: Legendary War] He's The Child They Sacrificed Everything For

The beginning usually is full of life. A reminder that if a conflict arises, there was a beginning of joy therefore there could also be an ending with the same sentiments. But for the glimpse released online, the fandom that backs up nine boys isn't so sure anymore. There were tears. There were needed words of comfort. And there was a boy, who they knew always was one to hold his composure, admit that he has his own regrets.

"I always play a part in our wins and our faults

"I always play a part in our wins and our faults. First, it's because I'm a member of this team. But I feel specifically responsible for the weighty regret of others because that was my role. I was supposed to make sure the direction we are heading towards isn't doomed, as they say." He didn't back down from telling the camera his sentiments. His eyes were brave, and honest at what he believed in, which was his mistake. But what exactly happened for the boy to say these words, and hold this much regret?

Well, that was one thing to await in the coming performance. The events of what happened before this.

-----

Choices lead an individual to a certain path. Many say that choices seal one's fate. But were they to be blamed on choosing a group that was a stark contrast against their usual concept? No matter, they had pure intentions of picking the other group. Even if it was unexpected by all minus themselves. After all, in this round, they can choose how they want to be reborn.

When the host gave them a minute, in the first few seconds they already knew who. No other groups were pitched in because they all knew who they wanted. Who they wanted to switch with as a team. "We, Stray Kids, respect and love them. We chose BTOB sunbaenim." Even if they (Stray Kids) were in chorus at the decision, the other groups were shocked. Their sunbaenims were not able to conceal any of their surprises. Although who could blame them when it was such a bold choice made by the younger group. A risk most would not take at a competition stake. "First, we'll start eating ox knee soup." The good thing that came out of it is the mutual respect they had. They weren't surprised because they didn't want to be picked. In fact, they proudly admitted the element they saw present in each Stray Kids' song. The overwhelming passion.

Yet before they could proceed, they had to take into account what happened in the past

Yet before they could proceed, they had to take into account what happened in the past. The past was something tricky to recall because one person can witness the same event as a hundred, but give a different observation. So with the guidance of the experts' evaluation, who ranked them at second, they looked through. It was quite a shock at how many they were, was it really that number? Were they all qualified? Questions that many wish have objective answers but the query itself is subjective.