Cute Concept?

3Racha arrived first, coming straight from their studio. The three boys were refreshing on old unused tracks that could pull in their inspiration. But of course, nothing was set yet. They also had to hear the suggestions of their fellow members and maybe the other producers had their own suggestions. That's what the meeting is for today, the next concept meeting.

While the three boys found their seats, Chan asked Changbin to be in front of him and Jisung beside him. They decided to sit nearest to where the other producers would be so that they would be able to get sight of Chan's laptop and see it as clear as possible.

The next to follow was the three dancers of the team. They came in together with some of the choreographers that usually help the group. Hyunjin and Felix immediately sat next to Changbin, sharing how they had brushed out some moves that might come in handy this comeback. Meanwhile, Lee Know sat next to Jisung, deciding to just let the two younger boys tell the others of what they had done this day so far.

Seungmin and I.N entered a few minutes afterward, apologizing to their members as the vocal practice had gone a bit later than expected. Hyunjin laughed at the two youngest's apology, "You're not even late. The producers are yet to come, and actually, even Leon hyung isn't here yet." The others nodded at his words, which got embarrassment out of the maknae. Seungmin had a savage remark ready to bite, but the entrance of the needed people stopped him from doing so. 'Just you wait Hyunjin.'

Leon came in with the producers, talking with one about a project not related to the meeting today. He and the producer were actually the first to arrive, but having time on them, they both decided to talk it out and meet the other producers on the way.

"We're complete already. So I think we can move forward with talking about the concept?" Chan was the one to speak, as the producers and Leon were getting settled. Leon sat beside the producer he was conversing with earlier and nodded also to what Chan said.

So the meeting then began. Some mathematical statistics were first reviewed about their last album and even past songs. Trying to understand a pattern with their identity that fans related to the most. Most of the members shared their own insights, having been at these meetings for a few years to know they could pitch in their observations and thoughts also.

"So what do we want to show in the new things we're going to put out? What side of ourselves?" This was a question from Changbin who also felt lost in his head. Each member had been trying to think of what they could bring to this table but to concretize things, this question had to be answered first.

With them being more recognized this year, seeing what drew new fans it was something that had to be present. Yet in other versions also. But that couldn't be the only thing they show? It also has to be what they choose to do, whether past sides that have grown up or new things learned along the way of the latest promotions.

"I think it would be cool to dedicate our time also to one soft or cute song? One that would have a proper music video because I want to show the fans how we're still in our prime. We're still in our youth and that we're enjoying whatever we are going through right now." The pitch was said from Jisung but the truth was, the maknaes had discussed this one night. Saying how they wanted a typical cute concept combined with who they were. Something fans also wanted to see, mostly the first Stay.

"That is actually a really good idea. I mean to pull off another side of youth. The younger side that could be kept inside each of us." Lee Know isn't typically opposed to these things. The choreography was great and all, but it might seem overused. But he also recognized the power only Stray Kids has. To show their own interpretation of that.

"I mean if we make it that it does suit each of us. Then that surely is great." Chan was okay with experimenting, after all that was what Stray Kids was. They experimented to broaden, to make them international yet unique to their own.