Tear One Another So Easily (Big Fight Part 1)

Do people know the strings they exclusively get to control once they plant the roots of their existence to someone? Having the control of a puppeteer to someone alive? Someone that believes you love them. You have that power and it's very enriching yet very consuming.

The people you love the most, that see that, knows you build them up. No it isn't brick by brick. It's not step by step but it's taking off with them through every height. It's accompanying them no matter the peak away from the ground, whether that be nearer to the center of the Earth or to the sky. So with every height you stand by their side, you have the ability to pull them out of that height and fall. Not necessarily choosing to fall with them, but their hands might just grasp on the same roots and bring you with them.

People are good. There is so much room for kindness. But only if it was you and them in the world. Sadly, that is not the case. Not even close. So with the other people, other things, other non abstract ideas, that room feels smaller when it really isn't. Yet that illusion causes pressure to win and sometimes the worst actions bloom out of it. Weeds in a garden of relationships.

So the roots that are so widespread and the foundation, when intertwined with fleeting yet unsightly weeds, might just weaken. Isn't that so scary? Seemingly so far fetched. But in misunderstandings and arguments, that is what happens.

Everyone had tried to keep their space when the room was getting smaller. Clouded with red tips of frustration that highlight the blues and purples of their veins. That brought out the tempting color of annoyance that might bloom to be darker with all the entanglements tugging at the truth. One tip off to the balance that is trying to be established would tug at all the corner of self-control. In short, things would get bad.

At moments like late dance practice are the most prone to tipping off. Just as foreseen, this was where every heart broke and where every brokenhearted tried to tear break others as well. Something so predictable yet heart-wrenching.

It started with a miscalculation. A beat out of synchronization. So little yet so tiring for a practice that had started with the sun at their hands where now it is nowhere in sight. But it wasn't just that day's time taken into account. The eyes that had met how many sunrises. The eyes that met slumber yet worry coating over their slumber's mind. This was far overdue but still a process of hurt that could've gone another way.

"You forgot again!" Although the greatest distance is between them in the formation, it didn't seem like that. It instead felt like their breathes were on each other's faces and throats ready to bile a round of cruel words. Although time had sealed a bond over their ties, there was always time where the ties are a little too twisted and burning against each other's skin. "I know, okay! Leave me alone. It's one mistake we can do over again."

Their hands found each other in a moment that flew by too fast. Luckily, the two eldest were able to intervene. Their bodies were not walls nor were they shields. But just blocks that could be overturned at any moment if things got too heated. "Hyunjin, Han, knock it off and cool down. We can continue this tomorrow."

Although there was authority and care to his voice, the two boys who were lost in an array of exhaustion that could only function anger. So they took it as hostility. Took it as a weapon ready to pierce both of them for something that isn't their fault, or so they believe.

"So we're just going to stop for this guy's comments. Just for that?" Jisung probably didn't mean to sound so rude. But no matter his rationality, it was out of the door. No matter the care under his words because the moment he decided to make his exhaustion power over him, there was no going back. Not only did exhaustion steer him but also how Hyunjin's remark played into his heart strings. He caused irritation to one of the closest people he had but instead of crying, his exhaustion ran out of tears and just retorted to the steam of his heart.