My Heart Has Been Tested Over Time (Dating History)

Lee Know: Leon, tell us about your exes

Leon: But hyung, we don't need to Lee Know, you know

Lee Know: As cute as you are in trying to make a pun, we still want to know

Rest of Stray Kids: *staring at the both of them in anticipation

Leon: well take a seat because all I can say is that my heart has been tested over time

Haru

*He is the topic of all chapters for I Wish You The Best

When: December 2015 - August 9, 2016; March 2018 - December 2018

Past Status: Official Sophomore Year Couple, Official But Not Publicized

Current Relationship: Strangers

Reason for Break Up: (First) Haru didn't like Leon's schedule of flying back and forth from Korea to the USA. (Second) Leon's friends didn't like anymore how it was taking a toll on him and made him understand where the two were really standing, which is on opposite sides of the world. So he broke up having noticed that Haru isn't as invested as him

Who Broke It Off: (First) Haru, (Second) Leon

In school, he had always been a hot topic, even when he first set foot. A boy eligible in ACE Academy, and eligible to skip a year? That was something almost unachievable in a sense, as the academy only took the best of the best and kept their excellence. So Haru, a boy who was in his year and just like the rest, a year older than him, had kept his eyes out for who Leon was.

He and Haru weren't in the same friend group nor in the same classes. They seemed to be destined not to meet but maybe along the way fate wanted a bit more spice in the academy of excellence. How did they meet? It was when the Student Honor Board launched a project to support all extracurricular teams, by promoting them and helping them find competitions for recognition. Who was assigned to basketball? Leon.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Leon of the SH Board, and a player of the baseball team. I hope we can work together." Since all the members of the team were older than him, it was obvious that he was nervous. At least to Haru because of a telltale sign, his habit of rubbing his knuckles. But despite that, the younger boy held the gaze of all his teammates and was the one to initiate about hearing their ideas since they were more familiar with it. Was it his bravery, humility, and kindness that attracted their attention? Yes. But for Haru, maybe Leon's looks did play a part.

Ever since then, the team would invite Leon to sit with them at least once a week, and Haru came to know that his presence was just as handsome as his looks. He wasn't overly charming but his quiet confidence did make him very impressionable. "Leon, you should watch us practice. On a day perhaps that you don't have baseball or SH?" What made him ask this? Even his own teammates were surprised as the boy never initiated one on one conversation with Leon. Was he too bold? Maybe, but at least Leon agreed. Taking note also of the older boy.