Chapter 10 ~ Happier (End?)

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this, I might not add any Gifs since I'm currently busy right now Enjoy! :]
Song for the chapter is Happier by Ed Sheeran enjoy!
______________________________________

Atsumu's POV

I feel so numb as I saw Sakusa with Ushijima enjoying their time together. Sakusa's smile was twice as hard as ours. I really wanna go away I feel the rain started pouring hard. I was getting soaked wet. I didn't care I was just spacing out.

I feel useless. He deserves Sakusa better.

This is why I haven't got a strong long relationship. I don't treat my lover the best. I never treated them so special to me. If only He knew He meant the world to me.

Theres no second chance second chance anymore. I guess what has been done has been done. I have to face reality. But I cant just forget my Omi-kun...

He's my world but soon I saw him with Ushijima it felt like my world falling and crumbling down. I don't know what to do anymore.

After he looks Happier with him...
______________________________________

I went home soaked wet as I entered the house. Osamu scolded me because I'll get the floor wet. I ignored him as I feel numb. He's expression and affection suddenly changed He knew that I was feeling severely depressed.

I went straight to my room I didn't care anymore if I'm wet. I belly flopped on my bed and I started spacing out. After a few hours of starring on an endless of nothing. I fell asleep

And there was a dream no not a dream but a memory. It was starting before my eyes. The days where Sakusa and I were still together. I was cuddling him while he wears my sweater.

Those were the days when I felt that I was the happiest man in the world.
______________________________________

And suddenly I woke up. My phone rang. It was Suna I wondered why would he call me and not Osamu. He told me that today is the dag where we are going to the Training Camp.

I wasn't really feeling well my body was hot. I knew I had a fever but I can no longer back out. Once we decided whether we are going or not we should stick with our decision. I really dont wanna go Sakusa would be there. And I knew that it would only be more harder to move on.

I packed all my stuffs and not wanting to it. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I wore a mask since I have a fever. And when I went down, Osamu greeted me with awe and started comforting me. He made me a feast I really wasn't in the appetite to eat but my twin brother worked hard for it.

So I finished my meal. And Osamu cleaned and washed the dishes while we were waiting for the bus to come and pick us up. I was on the living room. My mind wanders off again.

I imagined what will happen when I saw Sakusa again will he forgive me? Would he even talk to me? Does he hate me? Does he despise me?

And so on so forth my anxiety grew more. And It cut out when I heard Osamu "Hello? hello? Earth to Atsumu you there?". I came back to reality and Samu told me the bus was already there and I quickly stood up and we both went outside and entered the bus.

As I sat down close to the window I felt like dozing off since I have a fever. I should rest for now before we arrive.
______________________________________

Timeskip to when they arrived

I woke up exactly as when we arrived the Training Camp. I was disappointed that I can no longer rest. But I was super nervous to meet Sakusa again. For sake pls let me die already.