Chapter 5 ~ Coffee

Welcome back guys!!! Glad to see you here again I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as much as I did. The song of the chapter is I don't know you yet by Alexander 23. Anyways enjoy the chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 months had passed*

*Sakusa's POV*

Finally Atsumu and I will be having our first date today. Im really excited to spend some quality time with him. But there's just something really bugging me out right now. And I dont know what it is. Let's just see how things will go out.

After 30 minutes of preparing myself. Atsumu finally arrived at my house. He looks undeniably handsome as ever. So we took a walk. The coffee shop was actually on the park. Where we both first met.

We arrived at the coffee shop and we both looked at the menu board so we could actually order since it's our first time here.

Im very nervous. I don't know why but maybe it was our first time going out together. I ordered a hot coffee and a blueberry cheesecake while Atsumu ordered for a Hot chocolate with marshmallow and a crepe cake. Everything was fun until.

"Well well well if it isn't the bright and handsome as ever Atsumu-san!" A guy said.

*Atsumu POV*

Before I went to go and meet at Sakusa's house so we could go for our first date. I was  interupted by the notification on my phone. It was Kita my ex he messaged me how I'm doing and we should hang out sometimes. I replied I dont care Kita we broke up already stop talking to me.

I don't want Sakusa to know about my past relationships or so what ever. I dont want to hurt my angel. I just want to have a good time with him. I don't wont to ruin our first date.

So while I was going to his house. I was so excited I already prepared the flowers and teddy bear. But I kept it inside on my bag. So I could suprise him. I arrived at his house and he was stunningly cute at the same time beautiful I can't believe I have a cute angel in my life. I kissed him in the cheeks and told him to go to the park because thats where the coffee shop is.

I don't know why but I started having a bad feeling. We arrived at the coffee shop and while Sakusa was ordering our food. I already go ahead and pick a table for us. I chose the best spot. My angel deserves the best. And when Sakusa finished ordering he went up quickly to me and seated infront of me. At this point I kept complimenting him. Everything was fun until.

I saw Kita my ex behind me saying "Well well well if it isn't the bright and handsome as ever Atsumu-san!" I looked at Sakusa he's expression suddenly changed. I was dissatisfied and frustrated why the hell is this guy here. I turned around him and said "What the hell are you doing here? Kita". Sakusa just stayed quiet looking down beneath the floor and his hands gripping on his thighs I can see his very uncomfortable.

He replied to my question "Is it bad to look how my Atsumu is doing now?, Oh it seems like we have a fellow guest here". Sakusa didn't said anything.

I replied to Kita "What do you "My" we broke up a long time ago Kita! I already found someone who would love me for who I am".
And I quickly grabbed Sakusa and told him "Lets go I don't want to get interupted with a bitch". Kita replied "Leaving so soon sunshine?" Tsk.

I bring Sakusa where there is less people. We sat on the bench and I apologized to him for what happened. I could see his teary eyes but he didn't made it obvious. I f*cked up now. I gave him the flowers and the teddy bear. I could see his expression changed from sad and guilt to shocked and joyful.

*Sakusa's POV*

I was really uncomfortable I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was shaking at that moment. Why is Atsumu's ex here...

Maybe it was a coincidence but I'm really worried on whats about to happen. I'm glad we quickly left before things gotten worse.
It was one hella of a date. I felt so sad and guilty on the events happened earlier. I felt like I couldn't do anything. I felt so useless.

And then Atsumu brang me to a place where there is a few people he gave me the most romantic stuffs that I could've ever asked for. I love him very much and I don't want to lose him. He told me "Sakusa I love you and I would choose you more than any blue sky". That made my heart skip a beat. I hugged him tightly burying my head to his chest.

And as the day was about to end we parted ways. He asked me if I could go home alone. I nodded he kissed me gently on my forehead. I blushed while I was walking home I checked if I forgot something. Oh sh*t my wallet I think I left it on Atsumu's bag. Maybe I should to his house again to go and get it. I also missed him already. Fine I'll go to his house to stay the night over.

*Atsumu's POV*

As I arrived at home I was shocked to see. Kita is in my house. "Welcome home sunshine!". I replied "What the f*ck are you doing in my house" angrily. I walked towards him with a dark aura so I could drag him out of the house. I suddenly tripped and fell on top of Kita shit.

(This scene is actually a reference on a Kuroken story I red on tumbler so rightful credits to him I got an idea it from him!)

And suddenly I heard the door opened I was shocked it was Sakusa....

I could see in his eyes turn cold and the pain and the hurt as he see us in a misunderstanding position...

F*ck I really messed up right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this chapter glad to see you again here! Did you enjoy this chapter? Hehehehe the angst won't stop here is just about to start 🤣 so stay tuned on the upcoming chapters!!!

See you again on the next chapter!!! <3