Chapter 4 ~ Cold

Hey guys welcome back again!!!! Its good to see you back!!! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! The Song for this chapter is Floating by Alina Baraz ft. Khalid anyways enjoy the chapter!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Atsumu's POV*

Before Sakusa left I knew I wasn't gonna miss this chance. So I asked him for his number nervously.

He accepted I stayed calm and smile while inside of is like screaming highschool teenage girl. And I didn't got to ask where he lives. Because the only thing that's in my mind is plans for our future and some moves on how I get to ask him on hanging out.

After that Sakusa left and I immediately ran to my room and screaming and squealing he's such a cute guy. I heard Samu shouting "Shut the f*ck up!" I giggled. Before I slept I made sure to text him before going to sleep.

(This is the conversation)

Miya Atsumu:
Hey thanks for today I'm glad I met you I hope you go home safe Omi-kun!

                                        Sakusa Kiyoomi:
                                    Where the hell did              you got that nickname!?! Dont call me that! Anyways thanks for your hospitality you too have a good night!

Miya Atsumu:
Awww cute have a good night too! Omi-kun!

(Read)

I screamed again thinking how sweet is Omi-kun!! Samu got angry again because I was loud and woke him up. I just giggled tomorrow will be a great day!!

*Sakusa's POV*

While walking home I feel so weak and numb. My head hurts like hell and I felt dizzy.
I wanna go home and sleep peacefully.

As I arrived home I decided to send Atsumu the location of my house every though he already went to sleep because I haven't really told him where I lived. So I quickly changed my clothes didn't hesitated to take shower.

My body is weak like a paper. I didn't realize I left my phone open. Because I was to sleepy and I feel so hot right now it seems like I catched a cold. This is bad no one's gonna take care of me.

**The next morning**

*Atsumu's POV*

It was a bright sunday morning I decided to INVITE SAKUSA ON A CAFE!!!! Im super excited to see him again. So I decided to text him. Great his already online!! Im go text him.

Miya Atsumu:
Hey Omi-kun do you want to go to a cafe. I know this place they have the best coffees!
(Seen)

Miya Atsumu:
Oi Omi-kun ya know it's bad when you just left some on read right?
(Seen)

Miya Atsumu:
Omi-kunnnnnn!!!!! Plssss reply :< Omi-kun seriously I'm getting worried!!!
(Seen)

He didn't replied back. I backread to our conversation last night I saw that he sent me his location. Perfect now I'm going to his house. Im really worried sick maybe someone took him or something. Im going as fast as I can.

As I rushed to the door without hesitation I quickly opened the door without knocking. I saw a Sakusa laying on the floor sleeping. I was in complete utter shock seeing his condition right now I carried him in a bridal style to the couch. His house is so clean and so aesthetic and modern at the same time.

I checked if he's heart is still beating. He was stil breathing I let out a huge sigh and got to relax. And suddenly he woke up he was shock that I was at his house. I asked him why wasn't he replying to my text. He told me that he wasn't awake and he left his phone online. Poor Sakusa I decided to take care of him.

*Sakusa POV*

When I woke up I was shocked to see Atsumu staring at me I blushed but luckily he didn't see it. He told me that he would take care of me once I got better. He cooked some mushroom soup.

Im not gonna lie it was the best mushroom soup I'd ever tasted. His brother might had tought him how to cook.

*Timeskip to night*

As we were about to get ready to sleep I offered him to sleep in my bed even though I was sick and I told him I was gonna sleep on the couch. To be honest I like to sleep on the living room it has a nice and warm atmosphere. But he denied quickly he told me that I was gonna make my cold worse.

So I asked him where he wants to sleep. He told me he wants to sleep beside me. I told him that he might catch my cold too. But at the end we both ended up sleeping together.

As we were laying on bed. I faced in front of him. And my god you don't know how handsome he is in close. It seems like he is already asleep. So I decided to confess to him even though he was asleep and I find jt very useless but who cares.

I whispered on a sleeping Atsumu that "I like you Miya Atsumu from the very start when we met. On the very first time I had glances with you. I was falling for you more and more. I know that I'm not much your type but I won't deny that I'm completely inloved with you Miya Atsumu".

And boy I regretted saying that more ever thing I did in my life. He chuckled after everything I said!!!. I ASKED HIM IF HE HEARD EVERYTHING!!! He nodded. But unexpectedly he pulled me closer to his chest.

*Atusumu POV*

I pretended to be asleep because how can I frickin sleep when I'm here beside with the cutest angel I've ever seen. So I pretended to be asleep and I heard him confessing to me. And little did you know IM SCREAMING LIKE A LOUD RUSSIAN HIGHSCHOOL TEENAGE GIRL SCREAMING!!! But I managed to look normal.

And I finally replied to him "Omi-kun from the very start I was inloved with you too! And even from here and out I want to be with you forever and always by my side. I want to hug you and kiss you. I really love you Omi-kun".

He blushed red as a rose. He blushed so much that it was so obvious. I giggled and kissed his forehead. I hugged him tigther and we both fell asleep as lovers.

I hope everything will go out well I'm not prepared on losing Omi-kun...

(Note: I saw a lot of readers saying that I might have wrote this too fast. Like the flow of the story in this chapter was fast. But I hope you guys understand and might saw from the earlier chapters and description of the book itself that this is actually my first book. I don't have any experience or so whatever on writing. And out of luck I just tried to write one. And this was my first very book. So please don't go that hard on me... And I hope you guys understand especially I'm quite new in this type of thing 🙂 And I'm really a soft hearted person I take opinions and comments to heart and very seriously. So please don't go too harsh on me 😅 :) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I actually managed to write a quite a bit long chapter not that long but not that short chapter. But BOI GET PREPARED FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS 🤣 there would be some serious angst so stay tuned!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much I did!!! See you on the next chapter!!!