Chapter 2 ~ Safe and secured

WELCOME BACK didn't expect to see here you againnn. I hope you're liking this story so far. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I do. I love Bruno Mars song "It will rain" I think it matches this chapter anyways enjoy reading it!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Atsumu's POV*

I was about to meet Kita my ex. He told me he wanted to talk about something. I was hesitant at first but my brother Osamu forced me so I could move on. "Samuuu do I really to go". "Of course well maybe he wants to clear something out and finally you can tell him all the pain and hurt you're going through so you could lessen the weight on your shoulders" Osamu said. "Fineee" I replied.

I told him if he could make a feast as a return well he obviously declined but I forced him annoyingly and eventually he agreed. So I went by the door to put my shoes on. I checked my phone I received a notification that it would be rainy so I decided to bring an umbrella.

I decided to walk than using my bike since it was gonna rain. Before going to Kita's house I always go to the park then to his house. That was always the short cut. While I was walking I saw someone standing there just spacing out. The rain started pouring but the guy ignored it and just spacing out. I was worried so I decided to go beside him so I could at least cover him with my umbrella.

The reason why I was worried it's because after me and Kita broke up I was like the guy just spacing out and feeling not myself ignoring anything else. I decided to talk to him he didn't respond at first. So I decided to ask again.

When he looked up to me. I knew for the first time I was falling inlove with him those beautiful eyes, smooth skin and those curly hair is so angelic. I saw him blushed too. I apologized to him since I didn't properly introduced to him. I kept smiling it feels so secure with him. But I didn't want him to catch a cold so I told him to go somewhere to cover to avoid getting soaked up.

I knew I had to cancel the meeting between me and Kita. This was more important. I decided to invite him to go to my house. He nodded. It was very quiet it's like a deafening silence. I saw him crying. "So that's why" thats what I said to myself. I asked him why he is crying.

He was too precious to be sad. I don't want him to feel sad. He told me that "He was crying because for the first time someone actually cared for him". I was surprised I replied to him "Dont worry I'm here". Even though we just met it felt like we had met years ago.

*15 minutes later*

We arrived to our house and Samu was surprised because I brought a friend. I introduced them both to each other. It was perfect timing it was dinner as we arrived and Samu really cooked a feast.

*Sakusa's POV*

I feel so safe and secured when I'm with him. Could I really possibly like a person who I just met today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haiii again guysss I'm glad to see you here again didn't expect I would actually publish a new chapter just like after few minutes ago 😂 anyways I hope to see you again in the next chapterrr!!!!