Chapter 9 ~ Too Late

Hey guys I'm having my free time right now so I decided to post a new chapter but still I can't move on with Tamako Market and Tamako Love Story >.< I highly recommend watching it the chemistry between Tamako and Mochizou is too much :>.
Anyways enjoy! The song for the chapter is Koi no uta by Dynamite beans originally this was introduced on Tamako Market!!!! And I love this song!!! Dakeeeeeeedoooooooo~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu's POV

It's already been a week after what happened between me and Sakusa. I felt stupid. I often went to clubs and bars so I could stay high and keep him out of my mind.

But it only made it more worse. I haven't attend practices too lately. My friends are getting worried about. I really want to talk to Sakusa and apologize for all the idiotic things I've done. And how I hurt him so much.

Osamu told me that training camp is close and that the team will attend. Finally I can get some fresh air! And go somewhere else that I could have space from all that happened.

Osamu asked me twice again if I'm sure that I will go. I replied to him "for the millionth time yes Samu I would go!". "You are aware that Sakusa would be there right?" He replied to me. I was suprised and suddenly my mood changed. I started to think twice again.

I just attended practice today. I was actually glad that I attended. Since I'm having trouble whether I'm going to the training camp. They gave me advices!

One that struck me most is that I should do my best to show Sakusa that giving me a second chance to love me again. It was a great idea!!!

I decided at Sunday tomorrow I would prepare all the chocolates, stuff animal and alcohols with the best smell so I could give it to Sakusa at the training camp. I want him to give me another chance.

I first went off the chocolate shop. They got various of chocolates and I saw Sakusa's favorite chocolate!!! It was dark chocolate with strawberry filling inside!! It was a rare one so I was lucky.

After buying the chocolates I went off going to buy at the Toy store since I was going to buy a big stuffed animal!
I bought the biggest one they had it was so cute!! It cost me alot but I don't care I just want to love Sakusa more and more.

I went to the last store which is the store that has the best hygiene kits and products. I saw a pack where the best and the beautiful sanitizers and alcohol. Before I went home I want to just relax for a bit it's been a day. I decided to go to the park so I could relax for a bit. As I arrived at the centre.

I paused and before my eyes was Sakusa with another guy holding each others hand. What a sight for sore eyes. I could tell he was enjoying their time more than we did. I couldn't bare the pain its too painful. I dropped all the stuffs that I was carrying. I could see tears running down from my face.

Seeing Sakusa and Ushijima holding hands laying his head on his shoulders. I just stood there in pain and I want to die at that moment I dont want any of this.

I think I'm already too late...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I purposely made this chapter short again :>

I might post again for a quite some days since IM MADLY OBSESSED WITH TAMAKO LOVE STORY AND TAMAKO MARKET 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways see you again in the next chapter!!!!