Finale ~ Come Inside of my Heart

Hey guys this is the last chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!!! We're almost at 1k reads so I'm very happy!!! Anyways the Last song of the story is Come Inside of my Heart by IV of Spades I hope you enjoy this finale!
______________________________________

Atsumu's POV

While I saw Ushijima and Sakusa outside the Gym. I immediately stormed back to our room. When I was running back to the hallway I couldn't help notice how happy Sakusa was when he was with him. I was holding back my tears I could them bursting out but I managed to hold it for a while since I don't want to look like a crybaby.

I stormed inside of the room some of my teammates were there. I lay myself on my futon hiding my face in my pillow as the pillow absorbs the tears flowing down from my eyes. They cant help but notice that I was painfully hurt so they decided to comfort me.

I heard a familiar voice it was Osamu "Hey if you want to give up feel free to give up already but there's only one thing I want to remind you, You've come this far away and your only giving up? Isn't all your effort was worthless?" He said. I immediately thought what he said and as I feel him rubbing my back.

"Im sorry if I'm like this guys I know it would affect a huge impact on our team I'll try my best to be positive" I said. The team look at me with comforting eyes I immediately turn back on my regular pace.

Day after day I just couldn't help but to notice both of them together more frequently. I began to overthink stuffs did He only loved me just to waste time or just to get revenge? Did I really did my best to love him more than Ushijima could? All of those things processed in my head making me spaced out.

How can this life would be anything more better.
______________________________________

As the Training Camp was about to finish I couldn't miss the chance to go to the roof top the only place I know where I could calm down. The only place where I feel like I'm allowed to enter. The only place that makes me feel at home. I decided to go up there.

I thought to myself everyone must be packing their stuffs so no one should be around there. I was foolish enough to be that to myself. I saw the one person who I wanted to avoid the most Sakusa Kiyoomi with his pink pastel jacket and white sweatpants looking at the view. I was suprised to see him there I didn't expect that I would actually see him there!

I approached to him but I could see him adding more distance from me it's like I have disease or something. I felt hurt on his actions. I just want to talk to him one more time.

I was shocked he had bruised arms and some in neck too what happened to him?

I asked him gently "Sakusa what happened to you what are those bruises all over your body?". He replied to codly and expresionless "Stay Away! It's none of your business anymore didn't I said I already had enough". I replied "I know you hate me so much right now but pls I'm worried at your physical body and health right now". "Just stay away!!!" He replied abandoning me alone.

I felt the wind breezed over to me I am hurt on his words does he really hate me that much? Too bad I love him more than he knows...

I spaced out for full out 30 minutes straight. I regain my composure I was sure theres something fishy about why Sakusa got his bruises but I couldn't do that much or interfere that much after who am I to do something when he hate me so much.

Sigh I dont know what to do anymore...
______________________________________

Sakusa's POV

I didn't mean to say such painful words to him to be honest it hurt me more I just don't want him to worry about me anymore and that I wouldn't want him to know the truth