Chapter 8 ~ Goodbye?

Well if it isn't you again! Nice to see you coming back again for more! Well get ready your tissues were on the angst chapters until next chapter so stay tune! The song for the chapter is Slow Dancing in the dark! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakusa's POV

I can clearly see them slow dancing in the dark infront of me as I started feeling my heart aching and my body is finally getting numb and numb every time to time as I saw them had a final kiss.

I can't believe it what a sight for sore eyes. I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now. I'm at middle of where I don't feel happy neither sad. I just felt like I want to space out. Like running outside and going somewhere else that I'm finally alone.

I want to go to the place where I space out the most. The park the place where I'm all alone. It all started when I was just a kid I was the reason me why my mother died.

*Flashback*

As me and my mother was crossing the pedestrian lane. I was looking up at the sky focusing in the wide blue sky. I didn't focus on where I was heading.

Time went fast in a second there were so many things happened. I almost got hit by a car at a second. My mother made it in time to sacrifice herself so I could survive in a second. I saw her lying down bleeding in a second. I saw lot of people gathering already calling the ambulance in a second. My brain can't process it in all of this happening in a second.

When my mother passed away I ran ran ran as fast as I could ran until I was out of breath. I coincidentally stopped at the park at the centre. This is where I started coming to this place more often it calms me down at the same time it hurts me. While I'm there I'm having my anxiety and depression.

It was weird whenever I arrive in the park. It started raining heavily and I let my get soaked. I just want to run away and die I'm useless and no one would ever care for me.

*Flashback ends*

After spacing out for a while I decided to ran away from my house. And go to the very place where I'm alone. This is for the best.

I changed my clothes after finishing changing. I walked outside it was still raining heavily. I didn't care I didn't brang any umbrella I wanted to let my get poured by the rain its for the best.

 I didn't care I didn't brang any umbrella I wanted to let my get poured by the rain its for the best