Chapter 3 ~ Rooftop

And I'm back guys sorry if it took so long to upload a new chapter again ;-; I hope you enjoyed it!!! Song for the chapter is probably Someone to you by Banners I love the song I just relate to it that much :> Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sakusa's POV*

The food was delicious not gonna lie. I didn't expect I'd eat at a strangers place that I just met today. The discussion was decent they asked me some personal information so that we could actually get to know each other.

After we ate dinner. Atsumu suddenly invited me to go to their rooftop so we could actually talk more before I leave their house.
As we go upstairs I feel my heart beating more faster than usual. I ignored it. As we reached to the door He opened it and surprisingly I was shocked it was beautiful.

So many colorful flowers and lively plants that fill up the most wonderful atmosphere. The wind was blowing strongly to give its fresh breeze since there is only a little amount of rain left falling from the sky. There were fairy lights all around the rooftop it compliments its beauty and gives light equally. It was beautiful and the last and most importantly caught my eye is the view at the shining bright moon staring back at me above the city buildings. This was the most beautiful place I've been to. My eyes are star gazing at these magnificent scene and place. I see Atsumu just letting me and staring at me. I blushed but my face was covered by my mask.

*Atsumu's POV*

I knew Sakusa would love the Rooftop. I took care of all of it everyday this is the only place I can think to remain calm. But this also hurts me since this was also the first place where Me and Kita dated. I prepared some sits for us both facing to the moon. As I disturbed his stare at the place I told him to come sit with me.

I was really curious on why he was on the park and why was he letting himself getting poured by the rain. I went for my first move asking him.

*Sakusa's POV*

Atusumu asked me a question. I was hesitant at first but I answered him sadly since it really hurt me. I told him I saw my Best friend that is my crush that I saw him kissing someone in front of me. He apologized to me for what happened but I told him It's not he's fault. I asked him why did he went to the park.

He told me that he's ex wanted to meet again. I had a disappointed face because even this bright happy handsome guy is already taken he might be back with his ex already. I guess I don't have any chance after all on falling inlove with someone else anymore.

Am I seriously falling inlove with someone I just met today? No this can't be I'm still hurt after what happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading it!!! What motivated me to continue is actually some of people 1 to 3 voted and added this story to their reading list and that really made me happy :D
Anyways I'll be posting again by this week again

See ya on the next chapter!!!