Chapter 13

"Well, that was a wild ride." I say slowly.

Zayn smiles, "Fun ride is the term."

"You were speeding, Zayn."

He quickly helps me out of the vehicle, and with my crutches I hobble over to my door.

"Sh, don't tell your brother."

I giggle, "I won't."

He lays his hands on my waist, sliding through the crutches, and whispers, "I love you, El."

I wrap my arms around his neck, lifting my sprained ankle up, and dropping the crutches.

"I love you too, Zayn." I whisper.

He closes his eyes and I mimic his action. We both slowly lean in, and his soft lips press onto mine in a caring passion. Our lips move in sync, and he pushes me softly against the house. I run my hands through his hair, and his hands travel down my back.

He pulls away breathing hard, and our foreheads touch.

"Don't ever leave me, Eleanor. Please." He whispers.

"Don't you ever leave me, Zayn." I whisper back.

That's what I thought was gonna happen. I didn't think he was gonna hurt me again, but I was definitely wrong.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT?" Zayn yells, slapping me hard.

I wince in pure pain, and cup my beet red cheek.

"ANSWER ME!" Zayn yells again.

He punches my gut, sending me to the ground.

"Please Zayn, stop." I whisper weakly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I wince at his yelling, and curl into a ball. He kicks my ankle, and it twists. I scream in pain, and he lifts me up with my hair. He looks into my eyes and whispers, "Pathetic."

Burning tears cascade down my cheek, and he smirks in satisfaction. He throws me back down, and my head pounds on the floor. I groan in pain, and he turns towards me.

"Don't make any noise, or sound." He sneers.

I flinch, and curl into a ball again.

He slams a door, and everything goes completely silent. I try to stand, but fall. My head bangs against the floor again and everything goes black.

~*~*~*Authors Note*~*~*~

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile, my ankle is still sprained. How long has it been? Two-Three weeks now? I will try and update from my computer tomorrow which mean it will be longer! Wooh!