From Worse, To Better- A Zayn Malik Fanfic

A/N; This story is in a girl named, Eleanor's POV! NO IT IS NOT ELEANOR CALDER! Her last name will be said at a later time.

 My life has had its ups and downs, some that I wish would disappear, never come back, never existed. Let me explain some things, in a more better way. I’m Eleanor Tomlinson, no way whatsoever related to Louis Tomlinson, or so I thought. One say I’m a normal girl, walking home from school, after getting beaten, when my mom pulls up in her red Porche.

“Eleanor, how was school?” She asks, in a timid voice?

“The usual.” I reply.

Let me fill you in on something, my mother isn’t my real mother, and my father isn’t my real father. They both left me, put my birth certificate in the basket, and ran.

“Well we found your real parents! And you have five siblings, you are the second oldest Ellie!!”

I gukp, “So I’m going to live with them?”

Nodding she replies, “Of course. For a going away gift we got you One Direction tickets!”

Sighing I get in the car to see all my things packed.

“You will get along with them just great, with your British accent.”

Let me tell you this now, I HATE ONE DIRECTION! I might be British, or so I’ve been told because of my accent, I hate them. Despise! But they are hot, and one looks like me. Louis. We share a last name, but it doesn’t mean we are related. LIKE IN THE FANFICTON Ashley…..Malik? They meet, and they aren’t related. No one gets it, they are always asking if I am related to Tommo, BUT I AM NOT!

“Thanks, Mum.” I mumble.

“No, it’s not Mum, it’s Kelly now, also I talked to your newfound mother and she said you can bring one friend.”

“TAMARA!” I scream.

     After the long, car right with Tamara by my side, we pull into the airport.

“Good bye America, don’t plan on seeing you for awhile!” Tamara says.

I snicker and say goodbye to ‘Kelly’ and board the plane with Tamara. This will be one long plane ride, Eleanor, if Tamara doesn’t fall asleep.

     “TIME TO BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS, THE PLANE IS GONNA LAND IN 5 MINUTES!” The flight attendant yells.

I look over to see Tamara buckled, “Buckle up Ellie!!”

I do as she says and buckle, but I do it fast and in a angry passion.

“Thank you for flying with American Airlines, please unbuckle, grab your luggage and file out safely.” The attendant says again.

Sigh, I get to see my parents.

Walking out I see a sign that is being held up by a chaperone saying, ‘Miss. Tomlinson and Miss. Brookes.’ 

“EEP! ELLIE THAT’S FOR US!” Tamara squeals.

“I know, LETS GO MEET MY FAMILY!” I yell in a fake exited tone.

     The car ride was long, but we got to a suburban house in the city of Doncaster, which is beautiful might I add.

Two little girls, who look to be twins, open the door for Tamara and I.

“ELLIE-BELLIE!” They yell in sync.

I giggle and reply, “Hi girls, are you my little sisters?”

They nod and take my hand leading me to the door, leaving Tamara to grab our luggage.

“I’m Daisy, and that’s Phoebe” Daisy says pointing to her, I mean our sister.

I nod and wait for Tamara to catch up.

“Thanks for the help.” She mumbles.

I hear someone snickering, I look behind me and see a 14 year old girl.

“Sorry to seem mean, but I’m Lottie.” Lottie says, nicely.

“Eleanor.” I reply.

Lottie than leads me inside, running into ANOTHER girl.

“Woah, sorry Fizzy.” Lottie says.

“Ha, it’s okay, little exited about a new sister. ‘Swag Masta’ is too.”  Fizzy says putting air quotes on ‘Swag Masta’.

“TO THE RELM, THAT IS FULL OF CARROTS!” A male voice booms.

“Fizzy, hide Ellie. Ellie, follow Fizzy.”  Lottie says, running up the stairs.

“Okay, so we are gonna go in the basement, where mum and dad put their room.” She says, rather fast.

“Alright.” I mumble.

We quickly run downstairs, into a dark basement and eavesdrop.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN FALSE ALARM?!” The male voice booms again.

“It was just mum.” Lottie replies.

“You sure?”

“Maybee.”

“PHOEBE!!”

“Yes?” Phoebe replies.

“Is Lottie lying?”

“About what?”

“Ellie not being here?”

“She’s downstairs.”

I look at Fizzy and we mumble, “Shit.” at the same time.

Ha, we really are sisters aren’t we?

I hear a door opening, than a shadow starts coming down the stairs.

“Ellie? Fizzy?” The male voice, AGAIN, booms.

“Down here.” I yell.

He comes down closer, until he is right in front of my face.

There he is, Louis William Tomlinson.

~*A/N*~

I plan on updating another part today, I’m in such a writing mood, so don’t mind me being like, super hyper too! Anyway ELEANOR doesn’t look anything like Eleanor Calder, and Eleanor Calder will not be in this fanfic for awhile, I plan on waiting awhile for El Calder.

I wanna give a little Bio on some people who are coming in the story later, or are here now.

Eleanor Tomlinson; Long lost sister of Louis Tomlinson, hates One Direction( For now ), enjoys listening to music, Has a boyfriend who abuses her( He will be the next description, and he will come in the next part/chapter! ), Loves being in prairies and watching butterflies roam, emjoys nature in genral. ( Age; 17 )

Kendall Smith; Abusive soon to be boyfriend of Eleanor Tomlinson, Misfit, Abusive, Skater, Popular, Bastard, and stuff I would rather not put. ( Age; 18 )

Louis Tomlinson; Everyone knows how this lad acts. (Age; 20)

Tamara Brookes; Bubbly, Fun to be around, Best friend of Eleanor Tomlinson, Stuff to be seen later:D ( Age; 17 )

Thank you so much for reading, I would like it if someone helped me make a cover, I am horrible at making covers. I will find out what Eleanor will look like ( Picture will be to the side à). Thank you, and I am working very hard on this story! Luff you all!!

~BriannaLea<3