Chapter 18 *Please Read Author's Note*

~*Eleanor's Point of View*~

     I slowly opened the door, looking into the eyes of my elder brother. I couldn't even bare to look at him. Whenever I saw Louis, I saw Zayn in his eyes. They were so much alike, too much alike. Something Louis would say is probably something that Zayn would say, when he was in one of his good moods. 

     I watched as my brother came forward, his arms out. I flinched back, scared of the action. To me, it looked as if he was going to hit me --even if I knew he wouldn't-- and attempt to kill me. These thoughts are ingrained in my brain, they invaided my brain. I can't get them out, they stay. All they do is courrupt my mind -- just like Zayn does... like the last time I saw him. 

     Zayn was walking up the walkway to Louis' and I's house, which we had now just recently moved in to. Louis was giving Zayn one last chance to make this all up to me. Zayn knew how much he'd hurt me, and wanted to make it up to me, somehow or another. 

     "You ready?" He asked me. Him and I were standing outside the doorway. I was admiring the blue sky, something I hadn't seen for weeks since I'd been locked up in my room, crying for what seemed like years. 

     "Are you fucking ready?!" Zayn yelled, pushing me on the door roughly. 

     My eyes were wide, his darker with fury. I was scared, with no doubt, and attempted to duck under his now rasied wrist. He pulled me by the hair and slammed me against the door once again. This would have been stopped if Louis was home, but it was only I and now Zayn -- the Zayn in a bad mood. 

     "Please, stop!" I pleaded, attempting to stop Zayn's fist from coming in contact with my side. I looked into his eyes, whimpering and giving him a pleading look. "Please, don't do this." 

     My words were ignored as he once again, rammed me into the door. The door cracked and I fell backward, hitting the floor and getting wood from the door jammed into my back. I cried out in pain, tilting my head back to see Zayn above me, smirking. 

     "Little whore getting what she deserves, eh?" Zayn spat out, kicking my head. 

     My hands flew up to embrace my head, groans, whimpers and cries being the only thing able to come out of my mouth. It's not like I could call the police, Zayn was above me, watching my every move, while I couldn't even plead for him to stop me anymore. 

     I couldn't form a sentence anymore, let alone any words. The air had been knocked out of me from the impact of hitting the floor. I was breathing heavily, almost unable to breathe. As I gasped for air, I watched as Zayn picked up a vace, a valuable one mum had gotten for Louis and I on our birthday, the one we so happened to share. 

     "This would look so nice torn apart and in your eye." He said, raising it about me. 

     I managed to get enough willpower to roll as he dropped the vase, the shards only hitting my back. The pain was barely manageable, but better than getting it in my eye. 

     "Awh, El. You ruin the fun," He chuckled darkly, moving to be in front of me again. 

     His foot came in contact with my nose. I felt trickles of blood from my nose rolling down to my lip, the metalically taste becoming more familar to me as Zayn attempts to make things better. 

     His dark chuckle echoed through the house, soon echoing throughout my mind. It's all I could hear, all I could think about until I heard the noise of a gun-shot. 

     Everything went black.

     Louis still had his arms wrapped around me, mumbling reassuring things in my hair. I kept my eyes closed, pressing them together tighter and tighter, trying to get the imagine of Zayn out of my mind. 

     I hate to say it, but I do love Zayn --through the abuse and all-- even when I shouldn't. It's completely crazy and inhumane of me, especially when one day, I could end up dead from him --but it lingers in my blood, courses through my veins. 

     "I love him," I mumble continously. I kept mumbling it, unable to stop. 

     Louis swayed us back and forth. "Don't love him, El. He doesn't love you." 

     I pulled away from my elder brother, "He does!" I yelled, "He does love me!" 

     My eyes were wide, and I felt free as I ran from the house. I didn't want to be in my brother's negative thoughts about Zayn not loving me, and I didn't want myself to think of it. I only had one place to do though, and that was the person I was avoiding too. 

     Zayn Malik.

     It wasn't just that there was a chance that if I went there I'd die, because that could possibly happen, but with how I'm just running in the road without a care, I could die from getting run over, or get put in the hospital again.

     Either way, I'd die, I thought to myself. 

     Within minutes I was outside Zayn's door, pathetically knocking on it. 

     "El?" Zayn seemed surprised to see me, hell, I was surprised I actually managed to get the guts to come. Well, I did only come because my brother. 

     I rushed out the words, "Do you love me." 

     Zayn, again, seemed taken a-back. His eyes got glossy, and I offically feared for my life, once again, during this year.

     "Of course not, you worthless pig!" The words stung, more than ever, but I knew it was his anger. Or, so I hoped.

     I wished for Zayn to actually say he loved me; for him to pull me into his arms and sway back and forth while we sang. I longed for his touch in a nice way, but it seemed to me now that'd never happen.

     "You wasted your time, and breath, coming out here, El. I fucking hate you, hadn't you realized that?!" Zayn yelled, fisting my hair and jerking me toward his door. Another ruined door. 

     He kneed me in the gut, causing me to fall to the ground. His elbow came in contact with my head.

     I blacked out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

What do you think happened to poor Eleanor? 

Should I make a sequal to this? 

Does anyone even like this? 

Does anyone even read the author notes?

If I did make a sequal, it would be about someone else's love yano. I'd get tired of  making abuse. I feel bad for lil Eleanor, makes meh wanna crey. 

I actually want to make a funny book kind of like "the adventures of liam's pubes." 

something like 

"the adventures of louis' armpit hair" or something stupid like that

but not his armpit air. that'd be really disgusting. and not pubes. proabably their hair or some shit. or their teeth. something funny to get readers. 

hope you enjoted it lil mofos.

ps. unedited ;) 

- bri-anne-uh