Chapter 5~ "Shut it, you damn bastard."

Previous nights events are taunting me, making it impossible to do anything. I mope around my room all day, checking my Twitter.

@MonarchArrays; Did you hear? @Eleanor_Tomlinson got raped! And Louis did nothing about it! What a horrible brother, @Louis_Tomlinson is my least favorite in the band now!

It really kills me for my brother to get this hate, I mean he did try and help me. Idiots need to get their facts straight.

@IzziBell; @Eleanor_Tomlinson got raped! Did anyone hear about that? I heard @Harry_Styles raped her! Is this true?

God knows who else they will blame, in only a matter of time will they blame Zayn, poor boy.

@MalCal; @Louis_Tomlinson, you are pathetic, not saving your sister from getting raped. She should just get married to @zaynmalik and run, never talk to you again. @Eleanor_Tomlinson, run and never come back, your brother is worthless, pathetic, a bastard.

Things like this had been erupting my twitter, making me cry every god damn day, to top it off, I don’t even know how to block the bitches. I look at the keyboard carefully, and decide to type some things to these ‘fans’.

@Eleanor_Tomlinson; You ‘fans’ should be more nice to my brother and his best mates. You’re saying that @Harry_Styles raped me, and that @Louis_Tomlinson didn’t try to save me, when it’s not true! Harry didn’t rape me, it was Kendall Smith, my ex boyfriend, I have no idea why I even dated him. And you know what, Louis did try to save me, get your facts straight, some of you ‘Directioners’ who are saying this stuff are not Directioners, you are ‘Directionators’, Please, stop calling my brother worthless, and pathetic, because he’s not. And he is certainly not a bastard. And to all you who are saying, run away with Zayn. No, I refuse. I love @zaynmalik with all my heart, and running away with him is not the answer, when the time comes maybe him and I will get married. But now, no it’s just too soon to think of it. Please, stop making all these rumors, and assumptions, and stick with the facts, the truth.

Granted, yes, I will get tons of hate now, but I don’t care.

“Way to go El!” Zayn yells.

“Thanks.” I blush.

“Wanna come finally eat dinner with us?”

“Erm, sure.”

I trudge down the staircase, sadly.

“And the beast has risin!” Niall jokes.

“Shut it, you damn bastard.” I snap.

“Snippy, snippy.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING WHORE!” I yell, running back upstairs.

“Great Niall, we get her down, and you bring her back up stairs!” Zayn yells.

“YOU ALL SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAN ME ALONE!” I yell/

I curl up into a ball, and fall fast asleep, crying.

~*Author's Note*~

RANDOM PICTURE FROM MY COMPUTER TO THE SIDE:D

I luff you all, thank you so much for reading! I try to update EVERYDAY!

~*Brianna*~