Chapter 17

~*Eleanor's Point of View*~ 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     My eyes were roaming the area, the vast terrain not only making me more curious, but making it impossible not to be curious. Zayn had decided that for a better first date we should go to lazer tag. It was a good idea, until we got inside. 

     I was unable to figure out where to go. You only have twenty lives until you were considered out, and so far, Zayn has shot me nine times, while I've shot him, you guessed it, zero times. It wasn't that I wasn't trying to shoot Zayn, because I am honestly one of the most competitive people you will meet; it's just that Zayn really hates when he loses. 

     I was giggling as I heard Zayn rounding the corner. He wasn't exactly quiet as he was trying to shoot me, and I really don't think getting him once would hurt his ego, correct? I was wrong, totally wrong. As I shot him, for the first time, his eyes got glassy and a pissed off expression appeared on his face.

     "Eleanor, I thought we discussed this. You're supposed to be the damsal in distress, the female that always loses, while I'm the prince that saves you, the male that wins." His voice was cold and sent shivers down my spine. 

     I was afarid he was going to hit me again, like he did weeks ago when I made him 'sexually fustrated'. He was looking at me with that same cold look he did moments before he had hit me on that night, and it scared me. 

     "Don't fear me, baby." Zayn whispered in my ear. I felt the chills go down my spine, "I only want to play." 

     He set down his gun, grabbing mine from my hand and putting it down. He pulled me close, attempting to kiss down my neck. I pushed him away slightly, the events from weeks ago fresh in my brain. He hit me. I wasn't going to allow this so early. 

     "Zayn, no." I gasped as he pushed himself toward me, "I don't want this!" 

     "Oh, don't be like that, baby," Zayn put his hand on my cheek. 

     I pushed him away again, disliking  this Zayn. This was the Zayn that hurt me last time, not the sweet Zayn that suggest going out on a date, but the nasty, abusive Zayn. "No!" 

     I felt a pain on my cheek, the blood rushing up to it. My hands cupped my cheek as the tears welled up in my eyes. Zayn slapped me. Again. 

     "What the fuck?!" I yelled, a tear slipping down my cheek. 

     "Kiss me, you dirty whore." Zayn snapped. 

     I shook my head, biting my lip in pain as he punched my gut. It hurt, too much for me to bear. I watched as Zayn picked up the gun and raised  it up, bashing it on my head. The last thing I knew was I was on the ground, moaning and groaning in pain. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________    

     I woke up with a fright, unable to think as I thought about what happened a while ago. All the bad things Zayn has ever done to me, in any abusive way, has come back to my mind. Things from when we first met to now, all flooding back within a flash. My heart was beating fast, my palms beginning to get sweaty. I couldn't think straight as I heard my brother trying to talk to me.