Chapter 11~Broken Hearted Lovers

"I have to break up with you." Niall whispers.

I look at the other boys, including Zayn, "It's true. Management is making ME break up with YOU." Niall mutters.

I look to the ground, "Why?"

"Publicity."

Zayn looks at me, than to Niall.

"I'm not really dumping you, El, management will just think we are."

"No. Management wants us broken up!" I yell, crying

I feel horrible, I just want to rot in a hole. Why would management do that? Wouldn't they be angry if I made them get a divorce with their wife's.

"I just don't get it."

"They think you and Zayn are perfect, El." Louis says.

I look into Zayn's eyes, "You're kidding me?"

They all shake their heads.

"They aren't joking, you and Zayn HAVE to date." Liam says.

"No," I say firmly, "I refuse to date him."

Zayn looks hurt, than looks over to Louis.

~*Zayn's POV; I'm not gonna do this much*~

I'm hurt that she doesn't want to date me. I truly do love Eleanor. Louis knows I do very well. I hurt her thinking it was an excuse, and it wasn't. But Niall apparently swept her off her feet, the way I want to. I want to feel her soft lips on mine, her warm embrace, her breath on my face as she lingers away from our kisses, but I mostly want her.

~*Eleanor's POV*~

I look back at Niall, than to Zayn.

"Fine, I'll date Zayn."

Everyone's heads snap toward me.

"Really?" Zayn asks.

I nod my head, "For the sake of the band."

I see gleam in Zayn's eyes, and pain in Niall's.

"I'm sorry, Niall. But it's for the band."

I feel horrible, but I don't know my feelings. I love Niall, and I love Zayn. But I'm also very angry at Zayn for slapping me, and breaking my heart. I need to get my feelings straight, I feel like I'm toying with their feelings. I really need to get some help, I just can't be feeling depressed about all this, or guilty.

~*Authors Note*~

HEYY THERE. I wrote most of this during school, DURING SCHOOL. Yeah, I used my iPod during school to go on Wattpad. Ooh, kill me now. Okay, don't, I wanna live. Anyway, I FINALLY UPDATED, YAYY. Are any of you going trick or treating? I am, and I'm going as Eleanor in Angry Birds pajamas. I'm gonna update tomorrow, like yeah. I'm gonna let you read other better stories, g'day