Chapter 10~Unknown News

I wake up, and glare at the human in front of me. I don’t care who it is, I am beyond pissed. I notice it is Zayn, the bitch who slapped my face.

     “What do you want?” I ask, 100% bitchiness in my voice.

     “I’m sorry.” He says quietly.

I scoff, “Unlikely.”

I sit up, and look at my surroundings.

     “Why am I in your room?” I ask.

He looks at me nervously, than turns and looks behind him. Out than emerges Harry, and my boyfriend, who is frowning.

     “I’m so sorry, Eleanor.” Niall whispers.

He looks me in the eye, pain written all over it, and leaves.

     “W-What?”

Harry looks at Zayn worried, than Zayn looks to Liam worried, than Liam looks to Louis.

     “Niall thought you were dead, El. Zayn slapped you THAT hard.”

I feel a twinge of guilt, “I’m a weakling.” I mutter.

     “It’s not that, Ellie-Bellie,” Louis reassures, “you just looked like you were dead. Your pulse was really slow.”

I look toward the ground, “Really?”

I hear the clearing of a throat, and see my boyfriend, “El?” He asks, his voice cracking.

His face is red and puffy. He looks as if he was crying for hours.

     “Yeah?”

He looks at the boys nervously again, “We have to go on tour,” He looks at me in the eyes, “we can’t bring you,” He looks down to the ground, “and management is making me...”

~*Authors Note*~

SHORT CHAPPIE, AND I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFFFFFHANGGEERRRRR. Whoever guesses what will happen will get a dedication.

I’m also sorry I haven’t like updated in forever, I am in school. And I hate it.

But you know I love you all, now children,  I will update tomorrow, and leave you with this tonite.