Chapter 15

Liam sits by my bedside, hospital bedside. He's been here for awhile, and always tenses at the mention of Zayn's name, or the word pain, stuff like that.

"You should go take a shower, or something," I suggest.

"No," He whispers, grasping my hand.

"Please, you haven't left my side the whole time I've been here,"

"To make sure you're safe, El! Anyone could come in and hurt you!"

I tense a bit, and look down.

"Please, go and shower," I whisper.

He lets out a deep sigh, and lets go of my small hand.

"Yell if you need me,"

I give him a small nod, and shoo him off.

"Awwh! She's asleep!" Someone coos.

I let out a slight groan, and flutter my eyes open.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty!" Louis coos, sitting down where Liam was.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, letting out a small yawn.

"Checking up on you, Liam had to go run some errands."

"I can manage on my own, I have the red button the hospital gave me,"

"He insisted. I said you would be fine,"

"Because I am fine!" I protest.

"Shush child, master will be angry with protests,"

I roll my eyes, my brother is an idiot, nerd.

"I swear, I will slap you one day." I murmur.

"You love me too much!" He says with a cheeky smile.

Oh you think, you think.

~*~*~*~*~*~*Authors Note*~*~*~

Soooooo, you guys got me 30 reads and 2 votes. You rock. And the total of the story has like, 1 thousand something!! Thank you so much!! I'm letting you know, I'm deleting Life As A England Girl, But Worse, The New Side Of You, and Niall's Love Story. I just deleted them. I'm thinking of adding another story, one I will work on, and her name will be Lea. 10 reads and 4 votes for an update, yep raised the votes. And I will be working on the one with a girl named Lea. I'm going to find a cover picture and edit it for the new one, I just need to come up with a title. Maybe something like, well, honestly I don't know. But Lea will be played by Lea Michele. She will have black hair, and it will be a One Direction fanfic so than it isn't just Zayn or something. Vote, fan, comment. Yeah, please comment. I want at least 1 comment! Please, I really want feedback!! I am sick so I will update, well make the Lea one soooon! Title will be(JUST THOUGHT OF IT) Remember Summer '09. byeeee guiseeee!!!