45(SURPRISE)

It's been a few months since the so called "death" of y/n that nobody actually had any idea what happened to her. The ashes of the burned car were found but there was no trace of her. She was announced missing.

Her band mates finally changed labels and decided to go on a so called hiatus since they said it wouldn't be the same without y/n saying that b/n is a family and that if y/n isn't there anymore than they'll go as soloists.

Kylie-who had all her songs recorded or written down- decided to publish them in honour of her best friend. All the songs trended all across the world and everyone at least have heard one of them once since they were played everywhere. The tracks released, despite not having videos, have collected multiple awards and finally y/n was getting the administration she deserves by just being the queen she is.

The Zoldycks have been searching everywhere, looking for the "murder" but with no luck. All of them wanted to kill the one behind what happened to y/n. And spared no effort in doing so. No one really believes she's dead since it's too surreal.

Illumi has been working on finding the drivers of the cars but with no luck. He couldn't understand how Y/n could drown or get hurt. She literally has chains and an ability to control water. It just seemed unbelievable she'd die this easy. And she even said it herself before.

Hisoka was feeling devastated. He thought it was a joke, a lame one like the ones she'd usually crack, a joke that nobody would like. He has realized that a world without her was weird. He couldn't help but feel lonely and empty but then again hasn't he always been before finding her? He never knew she already had so much impact on him. He somehow became a different person. A heartless one, more than he ever was. He was now more insane than ever...

Little did everyone know that somewhere in a small cottage near the city, y/n was unconscious with someone having eyes set on her...

Y/n's point of view:

I slightly open my eyes trying to see my surroundings. It took a few moments to do so. I found myself in a small corned bed in a small cottage looking like the middle of a forest. I tried getting up to explore. But I was shocked... I couldn't feel my legs. It felt like I lost control of half of my body. I could only use my upper side trying to adjust myself on the bed as I tried to sit up.

I held my head from the pain that hit me as soon as I tried to call what the hell happened. I was driving to the new company we picked and then... I was attacked? And fell into the sea. I didn't understand why my powers didn't respond when I tried to use them. It felt like I was somehow tied up back then. I looked around more seeing a few bandages thrown on the ground, a few newspapers which I tried to reach but failed miserably. Never thought I'd ever fail like this... The world still has surprises in store for me... Hahaha... More like shocking bullshit...

Okay focus y/n who got you here and how long did you stay asleep? No idea...

Great! What a joke! And welcome to worst shit that could ever happen with your host, y/n Louise Zoldyck!
Sounds like a nice fanmade video title.

Thank you Machi, you got me somehow addicted to watching videos people make about me!

The door slightly opened reveal a familiar looking guy with a shocked expression as soon as he saw me awake. I was completely clueless right now. Well more than I was earlier. What the actual fuck is happening??

"Took you long enough my dear. I was waiting for you"

He said making me shiver from shock....

____________

Surprise Huns!! This is the first chapter of the sequel! I don't know if I should post it in this book or not... Also I need to ask some of u a few questions and hope u answer meee ( if u don't may Illumi hunt u down XD)

1/ do u want the sequel to be a separate book?

2/who do u think 'He' is?

3/do u have any theories for this book? If so I'd want to see them
(I might leak some events *wink*)

4/Who do u think my next HXH fan fiction will be about?

5/what is ur favourite song?
(I'm curious about ur music tastes XD)

6/Do u have any more questions? Leave them down!

Also ARMY who are reading this! I have a BTS Kim Namjoon fanfic called only u! Check it out! It's on my profile!