~Asking her out?~

Hisoka P.O.V

After crying for a while (y/n) fell asleep so I had time to myself. She didn't leave me? She was forced to do so... What is this feeling? Happiness? Probably it. I feel... Happy that I still have a chance. What should I do? I took he to her bed and lied her down. She looked so peaceful. Her (h/c) locks encercled her cute face. Her soft looking skin. She simply looked cute. Every time she'd go out I'd realise how much she means to me as I miss her a lot. I wonder how I was able to live for the past five years... Now since I finally have her back I shall not let her go again... I left her room and went to the living room. What should I do now? Should I tell he I love her? Nope... Not yet. Ask her out on a date? Yes! That's it... Where should I take her? Crap! This is so troublesome! As I was lost in my thoughts (y/n)'s phone starts ringing. I didn't bother to pick up honestly. I just wanted to check it. She has so many calls from unknown numbers? Who'd do that? Creepy... Oh yeah! She's a celebrity naturally that's how it should be! So many message requests... damn they're so creepy! That's my girl there!
After blocking a few, I really am ready to kill the next person who'd text her honestly... Ugh I finally understand why she uses another phone to contact close friends. It's better! Maybe I should call Illumi? She's his sister he may be helpful.

"Is my sister okay?"
"She's sleeping... I wanted to ask you a few questions"
"What do you want?"
"I plan on telling your sister that I love her but I thought I should take her out on a date instead. You know... Romantic one"
"Good for you! Do that. And why did you call me?"
"I wanted to ask you where she'd like to go most?"
"Figure it out yourself, Clown"

He hung up on me? How rude! You know I can tell your sister all you've done when she wasn't around right?

I kept thinking for a while. She loves to have fun the most yet she probably never visited a festival park! And there's an event  this week!
That's it a whole day date, then a fun dinner and confess at the end of the day! How brilliant of me! All that's left is ask her out... How will I do that? Damnit! Just say you want to take her out for fun! I'm super smart!

~timeskip until morning~ brought to you by Ayato Takoyaki Sakamaki XDDD~

7A.M

(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke up pretty early, got dressed and walked down the stairs to fin Hisoka walking around the room. I surely caused him trouble last night. He looked at me and came closer. He smiled softly. He's happy? Quite rare! To see him like this. I wish he could always be like this!
"(Y/n)"
"Yes"
"Will you go out with me?"
Wait....... What the actual.....
"S-sure. When?"
"In one hour" he smirked.
What the helllllll?!?
"I should go get ready!"
"I'll take a bath then!"
I hurried upstairs. Luckily I have nothing on today! I should hurry to get my toiletries done, get dressed and grab some food. Damnit couldn't he say it a bit earlier?? BAAAKAAAA