Bonus chapter 1

Five years later--

"I'm home!"

Y/n closes the door of her estate. A bunch of hurried steps echoed through the place. She smiled knowing it was none other than her four years old son, Lucius.

Her son was a male version of her. He had inherited her powers after all. The boy jumped on his mother hugging her tightly.

"It hasn't been a week Lus, you missed me that much?"

The child simply nodded still not willing to let her go until his dad walked into the room.

"You guys get along really well"

Y/n said totally unaware of the  invisible fight between the two. As Hisoka gave her a quick peck on the lips, Lus glared at his dad. If looks could kill, the clown would have been six feet under ground. The two could read each other's minds and communicate without any words.

'what do you want now? I want to spend time with mother'

'you brat, stealing your dad's wife at that age? Get yourself a girlfriend'

"Mother can we go eat lunch?"

"My poor babyboy must have waited for me?"

He nodded and gave an innocent smile. Hisoka knew he was an actor but his acting skills are so great, if he didn't know his kid that well he'd have thought he was telling the truth.

"We decided to wait for you since you'd come home today"

She smiled at her husband making his heart flutter.
The three walked to the dining room and ate.

During the meal Hisoka felt forgotten. He couldn't join the conversation between his own wife and son. He noticed his son was smiling the whole time.

'father why are you acting this way?'

'brat I should be the one asking you that'

"How about we go for a picnic later? I've got your favourite snacks Lus"

Hisoka smirked having a plan formed in his head to get time alone with his wife.

'this brat won't even have a chance'
He said to himself as he stood up leaving the two of them chatting.

Three hours later,

Y/n walked to the huge backyard of the house. She went earlier than planned to enjoy a moment of calm. She spotted a male figure standing at the spot of their picnic. It was no one other than Hisoka.
The two of them sat down and looked at each other for a moment.

"I see you are early"

"I wanted more time with you, wife❤️"

"Flirt"

"How was your mission?"

"It was successful. Now I can relax with my family for a few weeks"

"More like spend time with our son, not me"

"Someone is jealous~"

"What if I am? Y/n you are too nice to him, he isn't what you think! That kid is a devil in disguise"

"He's OUR son, what do you expect him to be like? Gon?"

"Well of course not, but you are treating him like a normal child, he clearly isn't. Forgot he was trained by Zoldycks?"

"Well I'm a Zoldyck and YOU took me out on a date to an attraction park"

"Well you have a point, but I miss my wife and--"

"Mother! Father!"

Hisoka's face twisted an y/n opened her arms to hug her four-year old son.

'this brat skipped his class to ruin my moment with my y/n. I hate the fact he inherited my smartness'

'i inherited it from mother'

"How was your training?"

"It was fine mother I learned how to kill without a single drop of blood"

"Good job my babyboy! I'll teach you how to kill someone without even touching them since I'll be home for a while"

"I'm happy to have mother teach me! I want to learn everything mother can do"

'what are you up to?"

'having mother all for myself'

They ate snacks and chatted about different things then decided to play hide and seek.

"50! I'm coming for you two!"

Y/n yelled as she started looking around. She looked all around the garden and suddenly got grabbed by Hisoka kissing her passionately. He smirked into her lips as she kissed back his hands traveled to her waist and pulled her closer. A few minutes later they broke the kiss. And Hisoka smirked once again.

"What was that for?"

"For choosing your son over me"

"Bitch he's our son. And why didn't you just say you wanted a kiss? It's not like I'd refuse~"

"Well it wouldn't have been fun so it was totally worth it~"

"Alright help me find Lus, he's so good and hiding his presence"

"He's just four but he's impressively good at everything, like his mother~"

"Do I need to knock all your teeth out of your mouth or will you actually quit flirting and help me find the kid?"

"As you wish my darling ❤️~"

"Ugh--"

An hour later...

"He's good at hiding"

Y/n said as she stopped looking for the kid and sat under a tree.
Hisoka smirked.

"He got it from me~"

"It's hiding Hisoka not escaping"

A soft chuckle was heard from the trees. Y/n immediately hit the tree which caused for Lus to fall into his father's arms.

"I thought you would never find me!"

"I did!"

Y/n said as she stood up and pinched his nose.

_________________

Something cute for u