~Illness?~

Illumi P.O.V

After meeting her at the backstage, (y/n) asked Hisoka and I to come stay at her villa for the next few days since we need some catch-up and all. We agreed. We really need to talk. We got in her car and she drove for about twenty minutes until we reached a private villa. A very big one next to the beach. Cool. She's pretty famous and rich after all. We got inside the house and got some drinks then sat on the living room waiting for(y/n) to get changed from her performance outfit. Hisoka was building a tower of cards on the table. I was checking my emails for missions. None received. Great...

Hisoka P.O.V

I only agreed to come her because (y/n) asked for it. I do want to catch-up with her news understand her reasons and get even closer to her so that she won't push me away. Illumi is quite protective of her. His glares are killing. Quite scary... I like that~

(Y/n) P.O.V

I got changed into some normal clothes. I somehow felt a bit dizzy. And pictured a memory. I remember... it's her.... I then got downstairs to check on the two weirdos in my living room. It's too quiet. I sat down facing the two.
"How do you know Hisoka?" Illumi asked with an expressionless face.
"At the hunter exam"I replied.
"You became friends?" He said
"Yeah and we've been neighbors for the two years after I left our family house"
"Could you tell me what happened?" Hisoka said.
I got a bit quiet. I didn't want to say it Infront of Illumi also this headaches are getting really strong these days. I can't stand them without my pills though. Damn I should go get them from upstairs.
"You're not willing to answer me?" Hisoka said.
It was too blurry for me to hear. His voice is so loud yet unclear. As I tried to get up get my pills Illumi stared and Hisoka stood with me. In a moment everything went black. I only felt two hands catch me and voices calling my name before I fell unconscious.

Illumi P.O.V

(Y/n) was unconscious. We were worried sick that she hasn't woken up yet. I went to her bedside table to check if she has a medicine or a doctor when her phone rang. It was a text. I let myself check it to see it's from a woman "Dr. Rong".

Please (y/n) don't forget your pills! If you need anything you can call me anytime.

I called the contact right away.

"(Y/n)? Is everything alright?"
"I'm her older brother she just passed out. Is it possible for you to come check on her"
"She's home? I'm coming right now. I'll explain it to our when I get there"
"Ok".

Timeskip to after the checkup~ brought to you by Yoshihiro Togashi is best known for two things: creating HxHand taking breaks from HxH. 

"Will you tell us what is it doctor?" Hisoka asked actually in a worried tone. He looked really worried for (y/n). I've never seen this side of him before. It's cute though.
"Well it's a pretty tricky illness she has suffered from for the past five years. I've been treating her since then. She's been thinking about the exorcism. It's the only way to remove that illness. It's been getting worse for the past six months.  I believe the reason is a bit private so I hope you'll ask her to see if she's willing to let you know it" the doctor said." She'll be fine in a few hours so don't worry.
"Okay thank you" I said as she left.
Will (Y/n) tell us what is this exactly caused by?..