43

Author's p.o.v

"My fans say I am cute and hot too!" You pouted.
"I agree about the hot part" he kicked his lips
"Perverted piece of rubbish"
"You love this piece of rubbish"
"Ugh why didn't I just date another celebrity!"
"You wouldn't dare!" He said loud enough to get Illumi into the room.
"Why wouldn't I?"
"The heck? She's drunk and you're still fighting her? Give up and just ignore her for now"
"She clearly tries to anger me"
You stuck out your tongue and the two. Hisoka face palmed and carried you to bed as Illumi left. You started turning any song into an opera(I do that a lot XD) and Hisoka kept staring at you as if asking you to shut up and sleep but you didn't...
You passed out after hours of singing...
Next morning you woke up alone and you opened your work phone to check for any news or texts and you accidentally pick a call... You wished you never picked....
"Y/N LOUISE DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH? HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY CALLS FOR A WEEK? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT SO NCE YOU'RE IN YORKSHIN CITY?....."

Your manager Wei Lan was yelling at you on the phone so you had to take hold it away from your ears. Each time she'd do that you'd wonder how you managed to not be deaf already. You couldn't do anything to get used to her since the both of you had sharp tongues and were very know. She always was very annoying. This time since you decided to turn off your phone and ignore her for a week. A part of you was happy you were far from her reach or you'd be so dead by now. But it was totally worth it. Hanging out with your boyfriend the whole week. You were even planning to turn off your phone for another week but this call caught you red-handed.
"Yah! calm down, I just need a break got it? I have no energy to yell back at you"
"Why is that?"
"No, I just got rid of my illness. I'll be busy for the next two weeks. I just wanted to let you know that the new collection is in my house at the desk. I left the key at the studio"
"And what about those rumors about you dating someone?"
You turned pale at that question you knew she was going to yell again so you got your phone away from your ears again.
"Actually.... It's not rumors. I'm truly dating"
"WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT?"
"Geez go ask Kylie about it! I'm really busy so bye"
"DON'T YOU DARE HANG UP MISSY--"
You knew you were screwed next time she'd see you but hoped you'd change labels before you see her again by then. Well you were still having hangover and the only way to feel better was clear a good chat with friends... Yep those weird bitches of a girlgroup! You spotted a call from your band mates and decided to call them. Surprisingly they all picked the call.
"Where have you been you bitch?"
"Yeah! Ditching your besties for a boy?"
"IT'S SISTERS BEFORE MISTERS YOU KNOW?"
You only chuckled as you remembered how they'd ditch you for their boyfriends. They finally know how it feel like.
"I've been busy sorry"
"Spill the tea!"
You told them the story and they all cracked weird jokes and said shit. You know? The usual way any bestfriends will talk...