~back home~

(Y/N) P.O.V
I heard the bell ring and got in to get my license from the chairman.
Then Satotz explained what this license could actually do for a hunter. I knew these things. It was the reason I came. As I got my license I took my way home to get my stuff and leave. I was super excited to finally be able to leave there but yet I worried about Killua and Alluka. I'll get them out as well...

3hours later~

I just arrived at home. I'm in the front gate. I'm gonna enter after saying hi to the guards butler's and check on Mike. The guards greeted me at the gate. And congratulated me on my license. I opened all the doors up to the fifth gate with one arm. They were impressed as always. As I got greeted by Mike.
"Goodboy, you missed me haven't you?" Gotoh appeared along with Canary and Tsubone.
"I see young miss has grown up" Tsubone said
"She has become stronger too" Gotoh added
Canary came to me giving me a warm hug.
"I'm officially licensed as a professional Hunter now, you can't see me as a kid anymore!"
They chuckled and we headed to butler's mansion. We all chatted and then I was called by my grandfather and father to his office. I greeted everyone and left.
When I got inside the house she bumped into Killua. He hugged me tightly as I put on the best cat face I have. He did as well.
"I've missed you nee-san" he said
"Me too cat-face" I chuckled."how's  Alluka? Did Illu-ni bully you? Did Milluki annoy you guys? Where's Kalluto? Did mother get angry? Did father and grandfather tell her?"
"She's fine, yes, no,at the garden training,no, they didn't tell her yet"
"Father called  me to his office. I'll come to you and our siblings later!"
"Good luck nee-san!"
I knocked the door and got inside. I saw grandfather, father and mother sitting there, she didn't seem angry. Killua is right.
"(Y/N) how did it go?" Father asked
I smirked at him and held my license out of my pocket so they can see it.
"My daughter has grown up!" Mother said
"So what about that promise?" I kept my smirk on.
"Of course it's still available" father said
"What is this about?" Mother said getting annoyed
"She'll have her freedom from now on" grandpa said
"WHAT!?" she stood up and left crying
"She'll be fine. You may leave anytime but be sure to get full control of your powers" he added
"I'll" I said
"We're looking forward to seeing you soon (Y/N)" dad said
"See you soon, everyone. I'll check on my siblings now and leave in 3days"
"Good" he added
"Dad, I want you to promise me you'll keep Alluka safe and not let Illu-ni bully anyone of my siblings. Once I get installed in a house I own I'll come take Alluka and Killua"
"We'll see then I promise I'll do so"
I left the office with huge excitement. I was so happy almost flying. I first decided to check on Kalluto...

So here's another update guys. I wrote a few chapters I might post more these next few weeks.