~Explanation~

(y/n) P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes rubbing them to adjust to the light. As I got downstairs I saw the two guys my brother and my "friend". Hisoka was sitting next to the window and illumi playing with his needles. As soon as they felt my presence they both raised their heads to look at me.
"The doctor said you'd explain this thing. Would you?" Illumi said.
"I'll but promise me not to do anything stupid. Okay?" I replied.
"Promise" he said.
"It all began when I left our home. I first came to this city. On my third day I coincidentally met Hisoka. And he invited me to the heaven's arena. And since I've already been there I got to become a floor master challenged by many people. And I've spent two years practicing my powers and improving them. Until Hisoka got to leave the arena for a few months. And after he was gone, I was challenged by a very strong dude. He won. And also followed me to a café. He was a manipulator. He hit me with a nen needle that made me unable to use my abilities. A few months later, I went to an audition for singers where I met the girls you met yesterday. We became friends and then we were out into a group we named (band/name). We became rich and famous. So I built my own design company (company/name) which is the best fashion company all across the world. I designed everything in it. Aside from all the songs I wrote. I was living although I hat that needle within me. It was poisoned. Which I realized a little too late and that caused me alot of empact on my heart. It has alot of bruises and affecting my lungs. I removed the needle bit the poison has done it's job. And I can do nothing about it. The surgery will go unsuccessful since it's nen" I said.
They both looked at me weirdly. As if I was hiding something. Okay I was hiding a few things. But I can't just say them like that. Hisoka stood up and went out. He said he'll be back later. Illumi broke the silence.
"You know who sent that dude right?" He questioned.
He saw through me??
"Don't try to lie to me" he added.
"It's... Mother" I replied clenching my hands and shaking. He came to me and patted my head.
"Stay at home. Don't go out for a while. Don't go out. I always knew she hid something about you. But I never thought she'd do this. I'm sorry we weren't there for you. We should never keep anything from each other from now on. Alright?" he said hugging me.
"It's alright. I'm the one who's hiding alot from you guys"I said.
"You can tell me anything and as your brother I'll protect you"
I took off my eye drops. He was shocked to see my (e/c) turn into dark blue ones. Then, I made a fire ball in my hand and made the other play with the water of the cup on the table. He was jaw dropped.
"This is my secret ability. Only grandfather, The late Netero, Hisoka and now you. I was born with the ability to control elements, gravity and blood. This clan was called Clarks. Our eyes also change their colour depending on our emotions. I'm probably the last one alive" I said. checking his reaction to find him wide eyed while staring at my eyes. I chuckled. He then asked.
"Do you have feelings for Hisoka?"
Damnit I can't lie my eyes will expose me since they turned pink. No lies say the truth.
"I love Hisoka" I said blushing. He smiles and got up.
"I'll go home today. I'll come back here a few days later" he said
I waved at him as he left.

I couldn't speak about my memory loss Infront of Illumi or it'd have been more than just going home...