~Jealousy

(y/n) P.O.V

So a whole month passed since Hisoka started living here. Illumi came a few times. He said I'll be fine.
It's better like this. I've tried using my abilities on my own body. And I felt like I was getting better which is weird. All the pain is almost gone. I'm not that sleepy or tired. I knew I was soon going to be in a coma. I still have a lot of things to do: prepare to release my songs. I've been wanting to post some solo songs for years. Films. Shootimgs. Interviews. A lot to do. Little time. Hisoka was sitting in the living room, as always. He's been staying at the house these few days. But yet I couldn't tell him s thing. I'll try to do today. Maybe tonight?

Hisoka P.O.V

(Y/n) looks better. That's a good thing. She's been going out almost everyday for three weeks. She didn't tell me a thing about what she was doing. She'll eventually do. As I was lost in my thoughts I sensed (y/n)'s aura. She's back earlier than usual.
"Hisoka, you're busy tonight?"
"Nope"
"Good. I'll cook some food!"she them went straight towards the kitchen after throwing her phone on the sofa. Looks like it's ringing isn't it? Let me check. I thought as I took it to find out who was calling. It was a guy called "Num-Num"? What kind of name is that? Should I pick it up? Nevermind. I picked up anyway.
"(Y/n)! How have you been?"
"Who are you? Why are you calling my darling? You better have a good excuse?"
"So you're that "clown" she has a crush on? Great!"
"And who are you?"
"I'm her male bestfriend we'll meet eventually. Don't you dare make her sad or we'll hunt you down"
"You don't need to bother threatening me I'm the one who'll kill you if you're lying" I probably released some bloodlust since (y/n) rushed over.
"What is it Hisoka?"
"Your friend is calling" I replied handing her the phone trying not to break it. She smiled at the name. Who is he? How does he know about me? Does she really like me as he said? Should I tell her that I like her? I will wait for the right moment.
I heard her still talking to him.
"You and the others pick the release dates! I have no problem with your choices! I'll see you guys soon for sure! Say hi in my stead! Bye"
She hung up and gigled a little. Did he tell her anything?
"He said you're a friendly person! He surely described anyone but you!"
"Don't you think I am?" I said leaning closer.
" Well not to everyone!" She said pushing me away. She was blushing? Cute...

Timeskip

We finished eating and we're now sitting in the terrace. It's the first time we do so. (Y/n) was a bit hesitant to talk. I felt like asking her.
"That guy from the phone earlier... Is he that close with you? He said he's your male bestfriend"
"He and his other friends are the closest to bestfriends I've had for the past few years. We're like siblings. It's quite nice"
"I see... What is it you want to tell me? I know you too well"
"You do. I'll tell you everything I've hidden"