35. mexico pt. 1*

BELLA

I woke up feeling extremely happy, probably because the first thing I saw this morning was the beautiful view of the bright ocean and the sunshine making its way inside our room. Then I turned around and saw Johnny still fast asleep. He was moving a bit, which meant he must be dreaming.

I did my best to get out of bed without waking him, and tiptoed to the living room area, where I opened my suitcase and rummaged through my clothes, pulling out a bikini. Before I could do anything, I heard mumbling from the bedroom. That meant he was awake.

I quickly sped over and when I got in, he was still sleeping, but he was making soft noises. I was going to wake him, in case he was having a nightmare, but as I got closer to him, I noticed something poking out from under the sheets. I widened my eyes and giggled. He was having a wet dream.

I quietly climbed into bed again, now noticing that it was indeed his very hard dick. I smirked and got under the sheets, trying to stop myself from laughing as I looked at his boner twitching inside his boxers. I pulled them down as swiftly as I could, and my mouth watered at the sight.

I never really got used to his incredibly big size, but that made me even more excited. I wrapped my hand around the tip, and collected some of his already oozing precum and rubbed it around a bit. His hips buckled, which made me put my other hand on his hipbone to steady him.

I slowly ran my tongue against his length, not missing a spot. He let out a soft moan, which made me open my mouth and start swallowing him up. I wrapped my lips around him, and gently started sucking as I massaged his balls a bit. As soon as the tip of his dick touched my throat, I felt his hands make their way to my head and gather my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I smirked, knowing that he was now kind of awake. I went even lower on him, which made him squeeze his eyes shut and roll his head back, letting out soft grunts. "Fuck Bella." He mumbled as I started pumping what I couldn't fit into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on him, loving how I felt him hit the back of my throat each time I went even deeper.

I continued sucking him off, both of his hands now tangling themselves in my hair, roughly but extremely gentle too at the same time.

"Izzy I'm gonna cum baby." I hummed in response, sending vibrations through his whole body, making his hips buck into me again, enough to send him over the edge and shoot his cum into my mouth. I swallowed everything, and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, crawling up to him.

Johnny was panting heavily, small beads of sweat in his forehead. He smiled as soon as he saw me and pulled me over so I was laying on top of him. 

His arms wrapped around my back tightly as he chuckled lowly. "What do I have to do to get you to wake me up like that every day?." 

I giggled softly and started drawing invisible shapes with my finger on his bicep. "You were having a naughty dream. What was I supposed to do?"

"Exactly what you did." 

I laughed and then suddenly spoke up. "What were you dreaming about?" 

He wasted no time in answering and spoke up, "You of course. The gorgeous, smart, talented, love of my life."

I laughed and kissed his cheek lightly. "Oh yeah? And what was I doing in your dream?" 

He raised his eyebrows and gave his signature cocky smile. "You want me to show you what we were doing?"

He swiftly turned us around so that now he was hovering on top of me, making me squeal and laugh. "Johnny no! We're gonna waste time here. I wanna go to the beach."