21. walks and what they cause

About 2 weeks had passed, and we were now halfway done with the filming of 'Cry-baby'. I had just gotten back from dinner with Tom, and we had a great time. We were still taking things slow, thankfully.

I closed the door behind me and immediately went and changed into some grey sweats and a t-shirt. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine to just relax a bit. I put on a Def Leppard record and laid back on the couch, making this the most peaceful moment I've had in a long time.

A knock on my door interrupted me from my thoughts. If it wasn't David, the old man from upstairs who always came to pick up the rent money, it was probably Johnny. I stood up and walked to the door, revealing a happy looking Johnny.

"Hey Izzy." I smiled and opened the door for him to come in. "What's up? I asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Not much, I'm just bored." I hummed in response and asked him if he wanted some wine too. He agreed, so I poured him a glass and made my way over to the couch. 

"Thank you, honey." I tensed up at the word. He knew I didn't like it when anyone called me honey, and he noticed this.

"Are you finally going to tell me why you hate when I call you honey?" 

I laughed and took a sip of my drink. "I'm gonna need a lot more wine than that." 

He pouted and turned his body toward me. "I tried to get it out of you when you were drunk, so I don't think that applies." 

I chuckled and looked down at my lap. "Fine, but if I tell you, you have to swear that you won't tell anyone, not even-" I stopped and tried to think of naming someone, but then decided to rephrase, "-you can't tell anyone."

He grinned and held out his pinky for me. "I won't tell anyone." 

I rolled my eyes and pinky promised. "And you can't laugh."

He tried to put on his most serious face and said, "I won't laugh." I sighed and hesitantly opened my mouth to speak. I haven't said this to anyone except my agent and stuff like that, which I asked them to keep it private, but since Johnny always asked about this, I just wanted to get it over with.

"My middle name is Honey." He raised an eyebrow in confusion, which immediately made me more insecure and I buried my face in my hands. 

"That's why you don't like it when people call you honey?"

I nodded, still keeping my head down. I think he noticed I was serious and put his glass down on the table in front of us and lifted my chin up. "Why don't you like it?" I saw his face full of concern, which made me feel a bit better,

"There's not a specific reason. Just like everyone hates their middle names, but mine is just awful. Why would anyone name their child Honey?" 

He chuckled slightly as I took a huge gulp out of the wine glass. "Bella it's not awful. Isabella Honey Jones. It has a nice ring to it."

I shook my head and put my glass down. "Take the Honey out and it makes my name a bit more acceptable." 

He looked deep in thought and continued saying, "No! It's really nice if you think about it. It's sweet."

I think he was just trying to make me feel better at this point, but I still hated it. "And you've never told anyone this?" 

I shook my head. "Well except for when I get asked for my papers and stuff like that."

He hugged me and rested his head on top of mine. "Well then thank you for telling me. I'm still calling you Honey though, this just makes it even better."