( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 30: Roulette of Emotion

My writing style changed from "I tried" to "I fucked up". I'm sorry.

Okay, so again, I'm not good with writing this type of scene so please lower down your expectations. It took me a while to finish this, had a hard time finding motivation and shits like that, but that doesn't mean it's well written or something. I'm really sorry if you had to wait for more than 3 months for this shit. I just had some difficulties with real life for some time now. But anyway, here it is~!  Please don't kill me after reading this, okay

Warning: cliché lines, grammatical errors and ineffective feels that can cause you frustration. Ugh.

Chapter 30:

~~~

Last request: Please don't get bored with this. Please. Thanks.

[3rd Person's POV]

"You sure you're not coming with us, Tomoko-san?" a fellow classmate asked as the said person nodded his head. They were heading towards the field where the bonfire would take place when Cloud suddenly told them to go without him.

"I need to do something important," he reasoned with a convincing smile, assuring the other that he'll be fine alone.

"If you say so, but if you change your mind, we'll be somewhere near the stage," one of the guys told him, waving as they resumed their walk. Cloud returned the wave, standing there for a moment as he watched his previous company vanish among the crowd.

Smile slowly fading as his hand lowered back to his side, Cloud displayed a straight yet determined look. Heading towards the other direction, he silently hoped to find her before he misses his chance.

~~~

On the other hand, as the bonfire event went on, the drums were being hit at every number counted down to intensify the atmosphere. At the final count, a certain ginger haired girl together will her classmates cheered along with the crowd as one of the council officers set the stacked wood at the center of the field on fire.

Then a sound of a microphone being tapped caught everybody's attention. "Minna-san!" the vice-president started, "It's Love Confession Time!" he beamed, leaving the stage to give way for some people from the music club who started to perform.

People once again cheered as some already making their way towards their crushes in hopes of getting chances with them. "Everybody seems to be having so much fun," Nika commented out of the blue as she observed her surroundings.

"You're right. Hmm. I wonder where Tomoko-kun is. Somebody must be confessing to him right now," the brunette beside Nika mumbled, finger tapping her chin in wonder.

"Probably, he's very popular. Though the real question is, if someone is confident enough to confess to the Akashi-sama this year?" the girl on Nika's right questioned.

"Come on! Everyone knows the emperor is in a relationship with someone now," the brunette straightforwardly answered. Both of them then gazed at the ginger haired girl between them, making the said female blush.

"Stop it, you guys," Nika smiled as she rolled her eyes, making her companions laugh. Joining them, she let out a short giggle, until her attention was caught by a female in a kimono, slightly jogging not so far away.

Attention complete diverted to the girl, she looked intensively to catch a glimpse of who it was. 'Aihana-chan?'  her body tensed all of a sudden as she identified her best friend among the crowd. 'Where..?'

Her thoughts were abruptly distracted when she heard her name, "Motoharu-chan, is something wrong?" her friends called out, wondering why she all of a sudden stopped and stared at the crowd. Hesitating for a moment, Nika shook her head at them.