( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 16: Trouble

Edited \*O*/

Chapter 16:

~~~

Friday:

"Well fudge," I muttered as lean my head on the table and slowly spread my arms to reach the other edge of the table and then took a really deep breath. 

"I'm worried, Ai-chan... Is there something wrong? And why is your dress shirt wet?" Reo asked, concern can be heard from the way he spoke.

"No, nothing is wrong," I mumbled in monotone, still in face-table position. 

"Then why are you acting like that, kouhai?" Kotaro asked. 

"I'm having a bad day, okay?" I answered.

"Everyone experiences bad days, Ai-chan," Reo spoke. "Yeah, I had a bad day before, too. I thinks it's worse than yours," Eikichi commented before shoving snacks in him mouth. 

"Please, don't get me sarted," was my monotonic reply "Just tell us what happened," I felt Reo take a seat beside me.

I took a really deep breath again before sitting up straight, "My alarm clock didn't wake me up today and I end up falling out of bed when I realize that I was late for school. I slipped in the shower, got shampoo in my eyes and wasted 5 mins to do something about it. My hair won't stay in place as I quickly get dress.

"I needed to run from my condo just to reach here in time to be greeted by the close school gates. I had to convince the guard and even threaten him just to open the gates and let me in. I got in first period but was given a ticket to detention because when I got there, it was already half time. Had to skip lunch because I was asked to go to the office because of the trouble about the school gate. Luckily, I got to escape with it--" 

"Breath, Ai-chan!" Reo said, cutting me midway my speech. I followed his advice and took another breath before continuing.

"---But unfortunately, on home economics time, I dropped my phone and when I was about to put it back on my pocket, the teacher saw me and accused me of using phones in class hours. She also gave me detention without even hearing me out and took my phone. I failed my history surprise quiz. I had to do all the paper checking works they were suppose to do as a punishment for me to get my phone back.

"Now that dismissal is over, I am drop dead hungry only to find ridiculously long line here in the cafeteria because of a limited food they're selling, A group of slutty biatches appeared out of nowhere and started to bug me, I tried to ignore them but they end up being annoyed at me. They spill a full glass of cold water at me and walked away like nothing happened before you guys came. So tell me, what's your bad day like? " I ended my speech.

"Awesome!" Kotaro exclaimed and I gave him a cold glare, "No, that's not what I meant. I mean, you said those stuffs really quick and we still understood it and it was awesome and --You could be a rapper, kouhai!" Kotaro leaned on the table with so much energy and handed me a bottle of water.

"Wow..." Eikichi stopped munching his food. 

"That is... really a bad day," Reo said with his hand on his chin and shaking his head. "No, more like worse than bad."

"So Eikichi? What happened on your bad day?" I asked sarcastically. My mood was affected by all of those stuffs too, specially the part when the b*tches appreaad. "I.. peed my pants?" Eikichi said in a low almost inaudible. I simply stared at him.

"Gorilla!" the other two senpais glared at him for saying something like that.

"What?! I'm saying the truth!" he defended.