( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 32: Just this once

It's been so long... This update took so long, a year and two days to be exact. Would you even believe that you've waited that long for this shitty update? Hahaha, I'm sorry.

Anyway, there's a scene in this chapter that most of you have been waiting for. It may not be like how you imagined it but I tried my best while still sticking with the plot. Also, I've written this chapter in two separate times. So if the emotions don't flow well, I'm really sorry. Past Nana had trouble with inspiration and Present Nana struggled with writing since school just started.

Warning: The whole chapter is a mess. Writing style is shitty. OOC character, even my character is out of character. If you find some mistakes and errors, please point them out! I'll edit it right away!

For added feelings while reading, once you see +. Start playing the song in the media and play it on loop.

And one last thing from this A/N at the start, I beg you people not to get bored with this chapter. Please, please. It took me so long to write this and I know I might have rambled somewhere in the middle instead of just writing it in a straightforward manner, but I would appreciate it if you read it thoroughly and not skip parts. That's all for now. Please enjoy!

Chapter 32:

~~~

[3rd Person's POV]

Graduation ceremonies have always been considered as an occasion to officially recognize a person's success through their struggles. That's why it was no surprise to anyone as the sound of excited murmuring echoed inside the decently decorated auditorium while they patiently waited for the event to start.

Every chair was taken by either a school member or a guest inside the hall, however, a single seat near the front row remain vacant, gaining the attention of a blue eyed male sitting not far behind. His eyes scan the area for the familiar occupant of the said seat, unfortunately, his attempt was futile for the person he's looking for was nowhere to be found.

A sigh then slipped passed his previously pursed lips before his eyes flicked to a certain redhead standing by the side of the stage. Bitterness, that's what filled his being at the sight of the guy. And the feeling only intensified when he notice the redhead's heterochromatic orbs gazing at the same empty seat he had been staring at moments ago.

He couldn't help but shake his head, clicking his tongue in displeasure. His blood boiled as his mind replayed what happened exactly a week ago, however, he maintained a nonchalant demeanor. Though his eyes still upheld a passive glare even as the redhead walked back to his seat, he did let it falter once the ceremony was announced to start.

At the exact same moment, only in a different location, the buzz of the busy crowd along with the short interims of announcements on flight reports could fill one's ear. With most of the people either jogging to catch up to their flight or queuing at the security checks and ticket counters, there was no doubt that an airport is one of the busiest places anyone could be at.

"Next, please," the female behind the counter requested, presenting another business-like smile after her previous customer had left. Walking up to her was a lady with collar length jet black hair paired with the same colored eyes. "Good morning, Miss. To what destination are you booking for?" she asked, repeating the same question she'd been accustomed to from years of work.

Returning the greetings before giving a reply, "To New York, USA; First class, for two, please," the lady answered in a soft but steady voice. The staff then proceeded to type down the information before asking, "When would you like your flight to be scheduled?"