( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 15: Cloud Tomoko

I was busy in preparing for Akashi-kun's birthday (which is 2 weeks to go)  that I forgot to update my story. Really sorry (-/\-)

~~~

Chapter 15:

A while passed after the business party I attended and the second semester of my second year life quickly came...

"Have you heard about the new guy today?"

"Yep, I heard something about that. I wonder why would anyone enroll in the middle of the school year?"

"Who cares? Gosh! He's so good looking!"

"He's in your class?!"

"Yep. Prince Charming's in my class"

"So lucky! I wish I was in your class!"

It was lunch time and I was walking through the crowded halls of the main building when I heard three girls talking. It's not that I'm eavesdropping or anything, they were talking too loud so it's unavoidable to not listen to them.

They were talking (well, not only them but the whole school to be true, mostly females) about the new guy who just transferred. I haven't seen him; if we're suppose to met then it's fate who'll decide. 

I continued my way to the school cafeteria and took a seat the our usual table. Our because it's a seat for me, the uncrowned generals and somtimes also for Akashi, when he wants to eat with us. I was the first one to arrive and after a couple of minutes, the two senpais arrived with their own packed lunch while Eikichi was still in line to buy additional food even though he already has packed lunch. When Eikichi arrived, we started to eat...

"Have you seen the new guy?" Kotaro asked before shoving a spoonful inside his mouth.

"Not yet but I'll be sure to check him out later," Reo said cheerfully. Eikichi didn't answer because he was too busy munching all his food as if we're gonna steal it from him.

"What about you, kouhai?" Kotaro questioned. "Seriously? Even the three of you, senpais, are curious about the guy," I commented while finishing my meal.

"I heard he's good looking, Ai-chan," Reo said.

"So gay, Reo-nee," Kotaro said but Reo didn't mind it. "So have you met him, Ai-chan?"

"Nope," I replied while sipping a strawberry shake Eikichi bought for me. "But I might," I added.

~~~

The second half of classes came and right after dismissal, I quickly went to the gym and changed into a spare sport shorts, a jersey top and rubber shoes in the female changing room. Akashi didn't attend the second part of classes because he was excused for practice for the upcoming shogi competition our school will be a part of.

Right after changing, I went out to the court and started to check today's training menu while the guys change in their clothes.

"Aihana-san!" someone called out and I remove my gaze from the clipboard to look at the person. I was surprised to see who it was. I blinked a couple of times to make sure it was real.

"T-Tomoko-san?" I dumbly muttered. He was wearing a Rakuzan uniform. Could it be that he's the new guy the whole school is talking about?

"I told you to call me Cloud, remember?" he plastered a goofy but killer smile as he neared me. "But I thought you're in Tokyo?" I asked out of surprised because I remember him saying he's from Tokyo.